96-100

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 96 Isn't it right because the concubine ate secretly? ...

    "Who said that?" Wang An was confused by Wang Chen's question, "Mother concubine told me, is there any problem with this...?"

    Although there was a little accident, the scenery here is indeed good. .

    Princess An and Jiuzhu turned their heads to look at him together. The expression of Wang Chen was also intriguing: "Why does Lu Zhaoyi have lived in the palace for a long time, why know that the flowers here are blooming well?"

    Princess An realized that something was wrong, and saw that her prince still didn't know about it. "Fifth brother, my prince has always been confused, why don't we go back to the palace and ask the mother and concubine?"

    "Second sister-in-law is right." Wang Chen nodded, and looked at being blocked by the dragon guard. The howling family Patriarch waved to him a dragon guard and whispered a few words to him.     "Ming Xiaozhu, go, let's go back to the palace." Wang Chen turned to look at Jiu Zhu, and saw her eyes on the women holding wine, whispered in her ear: "Don't worry, Jingzhao Mansion's mansion Yin is a good official who enforces the law impartially, and comes from a poor family. He will not favor the family."     "I know." When she first walked on the streets of the capital, she knew that this was a peaceful and prosperous age.     It's just that even in the heyday, some people have had a hard time.     Fortunately, someone can give them justice.     She suddenly understood why her father and two uncles were unwilling to give in to the fainted person even if the whole family was given off.     May I help Yimingjun to protect the peace of the world and the people.     When I first met my family, my parents felt guilty for her. But she knew that even if they did it again, they would still choose that way.     And she does not complain.     Only when there are more officials like my father's uncle can the people all over the world have a peaceful and peaceful life.     "Your Highness." She put her hand into the palm Wang Chen: "Fu Huang, is a good emperor."     Chen Wang Wei stunned, then laughed: "You're right, but you have less of one."     "Less Say what?"

    "Yun Duqing, is a very good prince."

    "Yeah." Jiuzhu nodded: "His Royal Highness is a very good prince."

    Yu Jian took Jin Wuwei up the mountain, followed by two doctors carrying medicine boxes.

    "These aristocrats drank a cup of tea, ate a glass of wine, and ran to such a high mountain. Now they are assassinated, and they are exhausted to carry them down." Jin Wuwei Jia asked his companion: "More than a year ago, he was ridiculed in the street by the King Chen. Scholar, seems to be from a family background?”

    At that time, it seemed like a student from a family background laughed at a military commander and caused a dispute. The following things were too much trouble, Jin Wuwei was afraid of fighting, and sent two teams to the past. As a result, when they arrived at the scene, the military commander did not fight with the family guards. Instead, Wang Chen rode on a tall white horse and ridiculed the aristocratic students with sharp words.

    Since then, the reputation of Chen Wang, who was not well-known among scholars and scholars, has become even worse.

    "I remember this. We rushed over together at the time." Jin Wuwei Yi said with enthusiasm: "Those scholars from the aristocratic family can speak well. If it weren't for Wang Chen, those generals would definitely suffer."