76-80

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 76 Seeing Li brothers can survive, the hair on their heads...

    When Jiuzhu woke up, the sky was still dark. She was awake from starvation. She glanced at the sleeping King Chen and sneaked up from the bed.

    "Where to go?" Chen Wang opened his eyes and grabbed her hand: "It's still dark."

    "Hungry." Jiuzhu rubbed his stomach, remembering that the two hadn't even had dinner last night, and asked blushingly. "Your Majesty, are you hungry?"

    "Wait." Wang Chen got up from the bed, took off his robe and put it on Jiuzhu: "Sit on the bed and wait, I will ask someone to do it for you." He

    walked past Jiuzhu . When he was next to him, Wang Chen bent down and kissed her lightly on the cheek, pretending to be calm: "Wait for me to come back."

    If his red ears hadn't betrayed him, he would be a mature, gentle and calm husband.

    Putting her hands behind her back, trying to make her back look personable, Wang Chen lifted the curtain and walked outside: "Come here."

    "Lord." The eunuch and palace lady who was watching the night quickly got up and walked to Wang Chen.

    "Go and prepare breakfast." He glanced at the night outside the window. It was indeed a bit early to eat morning food at this point.

    "The prince, the girl at the equinox has already ordered the kitchen to prepare the food, and the slave and maid will bring it." The maid bowed out of the house.

    Wang Chen nodded his head in satisfaction. In serving Jiuzhu, the Ming family's servants knew better.

    He sighed, and he missed those doglegs in the Chen Palace. At least he raised his eyebrows and they knew what he wanted.

    After breakfast, Jiuzhu sat in front of the dressing table and dressed.

    "His Royal Highness, are these jewelry too luxurious?"

    "You are going to see your four sister-in-laws today. You must use the best fabric jewelry." Chen Wang traced her flowers and whispered in her ear. "As a princess, if you dress too simple, they will praise you for being virtuous and thrifty on the surface, but secretly they will suspect that you are not valued by me."

    "As a woman, she uses her husband's favor as a weapon." Jiuzhu lowered her eyelids slightly, the smile on her face diminished.

    . "Troubled world of women is always some injustice," Chen Wang picked up a pair of step shake, inserted between Kusu coming: "Although I can not change the world all people, but I will try to let you suffer a little less unfair."

    In his When he was very young, the queen mother told him that most women in the world are not easy, and when he grows up, don't become a man who treats women harshly.

    "I have always known that Your Highness is a rare good man in the world." Jiuzhu raised his head and smiled at Wang Chen.

    Wang Chen accepted this sentence comfortably.

    As the saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of lovers. Jiuzhu liked him, of course he felt that he was a rare man in the world.

    Nothing wrong.

    As soon as it was light, the two set off from the Qilin Palace and rushed to the Sixth Palace of Zhang.

    "We didn't go yesterday, would it seem disrespectful?" The two of them sat on the twin steps, and from time to time, a palace man carrying a lantern passed by them. Jiuzhu looked at the imperfect palace and leaned against Wang Chen. Damn it.