10

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 10 Get angry, oranges get angry when you eat it, she! Do not! eat!

    "You don't have anything to say, you want to ask?" Wang Chen took a deep breath. This is his future daughter-in-law, who is different from others and needs to be patient.

    "What?" Listening to the copper bell under the eaves, Jiuzhu smiled: "It's cold in the late autumn, please take care of your body and have a meal on time."

    "All right." Chen Wang raised his hand and called the shopkeeper: "Pack all these. Okay, send it to Ming     Shi Lang's mansion."

    "His Royal Highness..."

Wang Chen put his hand behind Jiuzhu: "The king of Qi gave his fiancee hairpins. If you don't receive this king's, people will only say that this king is stingy. "

    ." But it is also too much "Kusu whisper:" I can not really wear. " "

    harmless "playing a bit Kingdee hand hairpin, Chen Wang did not mind:".. Chen Palace, not bad money, "

    he said After that, he took the opportunity to poke Jiuzhu's cheek, smiled and strode away.

    Holding the poked place, Jiuzhu turned to look at the equinox.

    Equinox comfort: "Miss, don't worry, Chen Wang is really rich."

    Jiuzhu carefully carried the cloak, raised his head and sighed.

    "Miss, King Chen has always acted arbitrarily. If you don't like it, we will have someone send the jewelry back to the

    Royal Palace of Chen..." "Where do you want to do anything ?" Jiuzhu denied: "The prince is generous to others."

    "Sister Vernal Equinox." She grabbed the equinox and shook her arm gently: "Don't say that about His Royal Highness Chen Wang from now on, okay?"

    Who can stand this cute little appearance?

    The equinox nodded silently: "The young lady is right. His Royal Highness Chen is generous and hearty. He is a rare talent." Is

    n't it just saying a few words against your will?

    As long as you can make the lady happy, it's not difficult.

    "Miss, I did not expect that an elegant person like King Qi would specially select the hairpin and ring ornaments that these women love for you." The maid opened the jewelry box and exclaimed: "Exquisite workmanship, exquisite materials, your Royal Highness treats you truly

    Heart ." Sun Caiyao smiled with blushing cheeks, and closed all these jewelry boxes: "I see you are making fun of me one by one."

    "The lady is getting married soon, and the servants are just telling the truth. Where is the joke?" The     maids laughed and murmured : "The slaves and maids have not seen such beautiful jewelry. Why did you close it?"

    "The slaves and maids, look, the pair of Phoenix hairpins is just right."

    Phoenix hairpin...

Sun Caiyao opened the costume. The jewellery box of the Phoenix Golden Hairpin froze slightly with a smile, and closed the jewellery box abruptly, as if looking at it more would make her feel uncomfortable.

    The maids looked at her with a bad expression and said that the laughter was reduced.

    "You all go out." Her trembling fingertips lightly touched the Phoenix golden hairpin box. Her tone became calmer and calmer: "I want to be alone for a while."