26-30

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 26 The Overbearing Lord, some of the palace ladies' eyes are a little wrong when they see him...

    After the story was told, the guests dispersed. The lady took up a little hot tea and drank a few throats. She looked up and saw that the lady guest who had just paid for her to tell the story had not left.

    "Sir." Jiuzhu held a stool and sat in front of the lady.

    "What story does the girl want to hear?" The female husband quickly poured herself a few more sips of herbal tea. She was just a layman who worked hard in the world, just for the broken silver to feed her family.

    "Don't listen to the story." Jiuzhu noticed that although the lady's cuffs are clean, they are patched with the same color and the stitches are fine. You can see that they are very careful when sewing.

    Enduring her distress, she took out another piece of silver and came out: "I want to know, where did the story of the Prince of America come from?"

    "It turns out that the girl wants to know this, and that is all trivial." She said yes. Little things, the cashier moves quickly. She collects the cash: "A few days ago, a girl gave me a notebook, saying that she did it when she was bored in her spare time. As long as I took it out and talked about it, she would give me twenty taels. Silver."

    "Twenty taels?" Jiuzhu was surprised: "I spent so much money just to let you tell a story?"

    "Girl, this is the capital, are there any weird people?" The female gentleman glanced at Jiuzhu. Are you not the one who made money to change the story?

    "We tell storytellers, what we pay attention to is customer satisfaction, and get a good luck."

    Zhou Xiao stood behind Jiuzhu, looking at this storyteller with pity, I don't know who made such a vicious trick to involve an innocent female gentleman. .

    If the story goes farther and farther, after the palace finds it out, it will be thoroughly investigated. The first unlucky woman is the lady.

    "Mother." A little girl in a floral cloth jacket ran out from the side door. She raised her head, glanced at Jiu Zhu and Zhou Xiao timidly, and hid behind the female husband.

    "Sorry, the child is small and doesn't understand the rules, please don't mind the two girls." The female gentleman took out a few copper plates and stuffed them into the girl's hand: "Go and buy a snack from the shopkeeper. Mother will come over soon."

    The little girl kicked and ran away with a copper plate, and Jiuzhu fumbled in her purse, and took out the last piece of silver: "If you believe me, don’t tell the prince of beauty and the evil prince together in the future. The story should be just The story, but the world is suspicious, it will inevitably cause trouble." The

    lady's face changed slightly, and she looked at the money on the table: "Thank you for reminding

    me that this money cannot be collected." "Mr. Don't misunderstand." Jiuzhu smiled. "Mr.'s story is good. I like the story of the evil prince very much. I will come back next time."

    "Please don't worry, girl, tomorrow I will tell the story of the disgusting and good prince. Welcome girls to listen to it." The female gentleman readily listened to it. Accepted the silver.

    "Thank you." Jiuzhu clutched her empty purse. After she walked out of the teahouse, she sighed faintly. It's no wonder people say that talents are hard to change, and it is very expensive to ask Mr. Storyteller to change the story. After saving for a month, I couldn't bear to spend the money, and I spent it clean today.