36-40

[6/19, 4:44 PM] .: return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 36 Uncle Ming, what you said sounds too much like a traitor...

    The room is quiet.

    King Qi did not expect that Jiuzhu would say such a thing.

    The royal family rules of the Yun family, as a royal woman, be gentle and virtuous, knowing the book and courteous, and should not instigate royal friendship, and should be close to and settle disputes.

    He thought that Ming Jiuzhu was only young and knew nothing, so he had to speak to remind the future princess Chen on such occasions. Unexpectedly, she acted completely regardless of royal decency and only obeyed Chen Wang blindly.

    Wang Chen's laughter broke the silence in the house. He stood up and looked down at the Zheng family who was kneeling on the ground and pleaded guilty: "Today is the day of the fourth brother's rejoicing. I will tell you something tomorrow."     Chen Wang's mansion bowed. When the door was opened, the laughter of the guests was sent into the house by the wind. The Zheng family, who was kneeling on the ground, only felt that these sounds were upsetting.     "You can't bear the good night." Wang Chen walked to the door and made a gesture of invitation: "Fourth brother, please."     After finishing speaking, before King Qi could reply, he beckoned to Jiuzhu: "Ming Xiaozhu, follow me. "     Jiuzhu ran behind Wang Chen. Today, she did not comb the Bao Baotou that she liked in the past, but combed the clever flying fairy bun. When she ran up, the phoenix-winged hairpin under the bun was like a flying phoenix descending in red. Under the lantern, shining brightly.     The moment King Qi looked up, he was stabbed by the flashing light and closed his eyes. Opened his eyes and looked at Ming Jiuzhu again, there was a faint urge to get rid of him quickly.     "Four brothers." Wang Chen suddenly met his gaze and pulled Jiuzhu behind him: "Farewell."     Watching Yun Duqing take Ming Jiuzhu away, King Qi sighed tiredly, and looked back at the Zheng family: "You guys. Go back first. Tomorrow, when the princess and I enter the palace to serve tea, we will think of a way."     "Your Highness Xie, Your Highness Xie." Although Mrs. Ping Yuan is the aunt of Qi Wang, she dared not put on airs in front of Wang Qi. On the face of it, everyone said that Pingyuan Bo’s Mansion was the family of Concubine Ning, but she knew in her heart that Concubine Ning and her husband were not born to the same mother. Bo Fu and Concubine Ning were just using each other.

    "The second cousin is small, so he should be disciplined." Wang Qi glanced at the second young master of the Zheng family, with a cold and ruthless expression in his eyes: "Ming Jiuzhu is the future daughter-in-law that Su Guifei valued. Who gave you the courage to live with her?"

    "His Royal Highness." Mrs. Ping Yuan Bo knew that King Qi was still caring about the two little servants, and explained: "The two little servants are not arranged by the mansion. Please be aware of them."

    King Qi stared at the Zheng family. After watching for a moment, he bent down to support Mrs. Ping Yuan, and said calmly: "My aunt is too serious, but the younger generation just exhorts me a few more words. The human heart is sinister. Everyone knows that my grandparents treats me very closely, and I am afraid of those who are interested. , I hurt you because you hate me."

    "Thank you for your concern. The minister's wife will strictly manage the back house in the future, so as not to

    cause trouble to your Royal Highness." "Auntie, how can the matter of the grandfather's family be trouble for this king." Wang Qi put his hand behind his back and smiled and said: "It is late at night. I will send someone to send you back to the mansion."