111-115

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 111 Retribution As long as you are willing to become a prince, you can do it easily...

    King Chen looked away expressionlessly, and slammed Jiuzhu's brain into his arms: "Don't look at this kind of smile, it's okay to see too much."

    Jiuzhu obediently lay in his arms, and asked in an angrily voice: "Yes." How?"

    "It will become ugly."

    Yun Yanze, who looks gentle and elegant, is actually tougher in his bones than the white jade steps in front of the Taiyang Palace. His piglet is cute and loves a little girl. It is safer to stay away from this kind of person.

    "Fifth brother." Yun Yanze chuckled lightly, got up and leaned against the window, looking at him from a height: "I don't know what crime this man committed, let the dragon guard catch him personally?"

    "Fourth brother is so interested in her, isn't it? Are you a member of the party?" He was obviously looking up at Yun Yanze, but Wang Chen's aura suppressed the other party: "If you want to know what crime she committed, you can go to the Tianlao of Dali Temple and ask."

    "Fifth brother ." After getting married, he will talk and laugh more and more." Yun Yanze laughed and laughed without a smile. He glanced at the carriage of Ming Jiyuan and Ming's family, and said slowly: "Since the fifth brother has something to do, the older brother Don't bother."

    Ordinary people commit a crime and just hand it over to Jingzhaofu to deal with it, and hand it over to Dali Temple, indicating that it may be a major case.

    Yun Yanze glanced at the woman who was tightly bound and gagged, and withdrew her gaze.

    Dali Temple...

    He tapped the tabletop lightly. It's a pity, now he's lost in power and can't find any useful news. If it were a year ago, within two days, the identity of this woman would have been presented to his table.

    Ever since his father put them in the palace, and they had to be guarded by dragon guards, he was no different from a blind man who was blindfolded and severed.

    In addition to Yun Duqing, the other princes, who would dare to use the Dragon Guard as a guard.

    After returning to the palace, after having dinner, Wang Chen approached Jiuzhu and squeezed her feet in a basin.

    Seeing the two people's feet and arguing with each other in the basin, the palace folks of the Kylin Palace have already seen no surprises. When the two people had the same quarrel, they changed to a new pot of hot water.

    After the feet were soaked, the maid was going to wipe her feet for Jiuzhu. The king Chen took the soft absorbent cloth: "Let it go, my king will wipe the feet of the princess." The

    maids covered their mouths and retreated to the side.

    "Your Majesty, you wipe it well, itching."

    "This king grows up so old, you still dislike it when you wipe someone's feet for the first time?" Wang Chen pretended to be sad: "You feel my heart, are you crying? "

    Jiuzhu was amused by him, put his ears close to his chest, and shook his head: "I didn't hear you."

    "Little girl with no conscience." Wang Chen threw Bupa into the basin, bent over and hugged Jiuzhu horizontally, and then gently went to bed. Throwing: "It seems that this king is going to use the family method for you."