4

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 4 Purple-clothed and white horse god, purple-clothed flying...

    "Sister, there are many rouge shops and jade shops on this street. Women usually come here." Ming Cunfu opened the curtain to let Jiuzhu see the street scenery more clearly.

    Jiuzhu leaned his head and saw many young women walking in the street. They chatted and laughed in a low voice from time to time, and the bead flowers on their heads shook slightly with their movements.

    The men dressed up as scholars looked at the women from a distance, with graceful demeanor.

    When the carriage and sedan were passing by, the people who accompanied them all bowed their heads and quietly, and no one was indifferent.

    Dressed in a clean yacha with a saber around his waist, he patrolled the street. When he met someone he knew, he joked and picked up the child who fell to the ground. The crying child, seeing the knife on Yacha's waist, slumped his mouth back, stretched out his dirty fleshy hand, and carefully touched the handle of the knife.

    Yacha pretended not to see the little movements of the child, and returned the child to the adult who thanked him again and again, and walked into the crowd.

    "The rouge shop is here."

    Jiuzhu retracted his god: "Here?"

    "Here." Ming Cunfu stepped out of the carriage and stretched out his hand to Jiuzhu: "Come, get off."

    Jiuzhu walked out of the carriage door, and was about to hand it over. When Ming Cunfu, he heard the sound of horseshoes.

    She tilted her head to look, and saw a handsome purple-robed man riding on horseback. The white horse was so handsome and the purple dress was flying, just like a strange color, falling into this quiet street.

    The horse's pace is very slow, and the Ziyi's posture is lazy, as if nothing in the world is in his eyes.

    "Sister, what are you looking at?" Ming Cunfu followed Jiuzhu's gaze and saw a clothing store: "Is there any clothes you like?"

    The purple- clothed son riding a white horse has entered the nearby alley, Jiuzhu retracted his gaze: "Brother, I'm enjoying the scenery."

    Jing?

    Ming Cunfu was taken aback first, then distressed. The cousin has been raising in the mountains and plains all these years, and only then can I feel that an ordinary street in the capital is a scene.

    Touching his pocket, he gritted his teeth: "Let's go, my brother will take you to pick out clothes, and buy whatever you like." The

    family is strictly controlled and the monthly money is never well-off, so he saves this little money. It took him a lot of effort. There is only one younger sister in the family, and he is a more generous cousin.

    "Okay." Jiuzhu nodded and jumped off the carriage.

    Ming Cunfu glanced at the empty hand, then at the cousin who walked happily into the rouge shop, secretly looked around, and sighed inwardly.

    It's okay, as long as it's not seen, it's not rude.

    As soon as the siblings walked into the rouge shop, someone approached Ming Cunfu to talk.

    "Brother Ming." For the first time, Zhou Shucheng saw Ming Cunfu taking the woman out alone, and moved forward: "Brother Lin hosted a banquet in the Bieyuan today