5

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 5 Gentle and Kind "His Royal Highness Chen is gentle and kind...

    Although I met the Zheng family with a bad brain, it was still very pleasant to buy clothes and jewelry, that is, when my sixth brother paid the bill, his hands trembled slightly.

    "Sister." Ming Cunfu touched his half-empty purse and said to Jiuzhu: "You go to the carriage and wait for me first. I'll go to the opposite bookstore to buy some books."

    "Okay." Jiuzhu touched her temple. He nodded in a good mood when he bought the new hairpin.

    Seeing the smile on his sister's face, Ming Cunfu began to reflect on whether he was too stingy. It's good for her sister to be happy. How could she feel sorry for her money.

    "I'll be back soon." Ming Cunfu told the Equinox: "Take care of Miss."

    "Brother don't worry, I'll be waiting for you in the carriage." Jiuzhu waved his hand: "You can pick a book with ease."

    "Then I'll go.

    Come back." The carriage stopped outside the garment shop. Just as Jiuzhu walked to the carriage, she heard a woman screaming.

    "Bugs, bugs."

    "It jumped up on my clothes, hurry up and get rid of it!"

    Seeing the woman was scared, Jiuzhu kept shaking her sleeves, stepped forward quickly, and caught the bugs on the sleeves of the woman. .

    "Don't be afraid of the girl, it's just a cricket." Jiuzhu hid the cricket behind her back, not allowing the woman to look at it, lest she continue to be afraid.

    "Thank you." The panic on the woman's face faded, and after thanking Jiuzhu, she hurriedly climbed into her carriage.

    "Little girl, that's the Changsheng general of my family."

    Jiuzhu looked back at the door of the garment shop . The Zipao boy who had seen him before, holding a cricket cage in his hand, was looking at her with a smile.

    "Yours?"

    "Naturally." The Zipao master spread his palms, "Here, let my master handle this kind of escape from the master."

    "Oh." Jiuzhu ran to him and cricketed the cricket. Put it in this person's slightly white palm.

    I saw this "General Victory" wriggling twice in the palm of Zipao Young Master's palm, completely motionless.

    "That..." Jiuzhu took a step back silently, and secretly looked at the expression of Zipao Young Master, and then took a small step back: "Maybe I didn't pay attention just now, and I used a little bit more effort."

    In order to increase the truth of this statement. Sex, she used her thumb and index finger to compare the size of her fingernail: "It's really only a little bit." The

    Zipao young man raised his eyebrows slightly, and threw the body of "General Changsheng" into the cricket cage, followed by a person behind him. The attendant quickly took the cage, and the other attendant handed over a clean Jinpa.

    Seeing that the other party slowly wiped his hands with the kerchief, Jiuzhu took out a piece of silver in his purse. After thinking about it, I felt that this piece of silver was a bit bigger, and threw it back into my purse and continued to dig it out. Finally, I found a smaller silver grain, and quickly stepped forward and stuffed it into the palm of the purple robe boy, again at the fastest speed. A few steps away from him.