9

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 9 Long Dim Sum No one can question the aesthetics of His Royal Highness King Chen...

    "Why do you look at me stupidly?" Wang Chen lay on the windowsill, looking carelessly, like a cat basking in the sun: "I haven't seen it for a few days, so I won't recognize it so soon?"

    He touched his face, his own face , It's not the vulgar appearance that has been forgotten.

    Jiuzhu shook his head: "I haven't forgotten."

    "Oh." Chen Wang suddenly said, "It turns out that you look at my face and look stupid."

    Jiuzhu: "..." The

    people in Beijing have so thick skins.

    "Come up quickly." Wang Chen beckoned to Jiuzhu, "I lowered my head to talk to you, it was a lot of neck."

    Jiuzhu rubbed her neck, and she raised her head to talk, and it was a lot of neck.

    There were no other guests upstairs, so Jiuzhu looked around suspiciously.

    "Don't look, there are no other guests except you and me." Chen Wang tapped on the table with his knuckles, and someone brought a variety of hairpin ring jewelry on the table for the selection of beads.

    The equinox, who was behind Jiuzhu, secretly took a breath. Has this store moved out all the good things at the bottom of the box?

    "Choose whatever you like." Wang Chen glanced at the tabletop: "Although the color is a little worse, the style is barely visible."

    Jiuzhu glanced at the shopkeeper standing next to him, and returned the silver peanuts to him. Covering his face, he whispered to him, "It looks like it's expensive."

    Wang Chen dragged the carved round stool under his buttocks towards Jiuzhu, and asked in a low voice like her: "Not enough money?"

    "Enough is enough ." ." Jiuzhu clutched her purse, as if she was clutching her beloved thing: "I can't bear to spend it."

    Chen Wang originally thought it was the Ming family who didn't take this daughter who had just returned to Beijing seriously and was reluctant to spend money on her. This is the reason.

    As the future princess of Chen Wang, why should he be stingy with money?

    "Don't worry, this stuff is cheap." Wang Chen picked a step and compared it to Jiuzhu's head: "I know the boss, let him give you a cheaper price."

    Jiuzhu looked at Wang Chen with suspicion, she suspected that he was the shopkeeper.

    When she saw her, Wang Chen knew that she must be thinking wildly: "What do you mean by this look?" She

    stretched out her hand to cover her eyes, and Jiuzhu shook her head: "I didn't think about anything."

    Wang Chen: "..."

    What does this place mean? Three hundred taels of silver, this is it.

    Reaching out and pulling her dangling braid, Wang Chen put the hairpin in Jiuzhu's hair with one hand. The golden hairpin was like weeds on the rockery, without any sense of beauty at all.