51-55

return
There are orbs in the imperial city
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 51

"Qianyi Pavilion, Qianyi Pavilion..."

"Qianyiyi is thinner, your majesty treats me cruelly." Zheng Meiren looked desperately at the tables and chairs of Qianyi Pavilion. There was no one inhabited for a long time, even if it was cleaned. , Also permeated with a lingering musty smell.

"Niang Niang." Bai Shao reached out to help her.

"Shut up!" Zheng Meiren slapped her face and looked at her with bloodshot eyes: "How can a beauty be called a mother, do you want to kill me? You all want to kill me!"

"You all want to kill me!" Kill me, yes, you all want to kill me..." Zheng Mei shook her hands and sat on the chair: "You people, since you were young, want to kill me."

She bit her nails, remembering those things when she was young, Calm down a little bit.

Don't panic, don't panic, things are not at their worst.

She still has Yanze.

Yes, she still has Yanze.

Prince Qi's mother and son descended to the throne one after another, making all the ministers upstairs astonished. Before they had time to intercede with Prince Qi, His Majesty made another decree to cut off the title of Prince Qi's foreign family, and both adult men and women were sent to prison.

"Your Majesty." Sun Yichun, the head of the Sun family, stepped out of the queue in the sight of everyone: "I don't know what crime the Zheng family committed?"

"Murdering royal blood." Emperor Longfeng looked at Sun Yichun: "Sun Qing's family is for the Zheng family. Plea?"

Murdering royal blood?

The courtiers were secretly shocked. How many things did the emperor find out these days when the princes were locked in the palace?

There were also many civil servants who did not believe in the words of Emperor Longfeng. The four princes had been both civil and military since childhood, and benevolent, filial, and elegant. How could it be possible to work with the Zheng family to plan for other princes?

This must be other princes plotting against him, or... your majesty deliberately suppressed the fourth prince.

Someone secretly looked at Ming Jingzhou with his eyes. In recent months, his Majesty has lifted Ming's house everywhere, clearly paving the way for the five princes.

"Your Majesty." Ming Jingzhou didn't seem to notice the sight of the people, and stood up and said: "Your Majesty, please Rong Weichen to play."

"Caritas, please speak." Emperor Longfeng nodded to Ming Jingzhou.

"Although the Zheng family made a big mistake, the Zheng family is the grandfather of the four princes. It is not a trivial matter that involves the royal blood. The Weichen believes that the six ministries should assist in the case, and the Zheng family should be right and wrong." Ming Jingzhou arched his hands. "This way, the four princes can also be innocent, without being affected by outsiders."

Emperor Longfeng nodded slowly: "Caritas is justified, so according to Aiqing's words, Liu Bu and Dali Temple will assist in the case."

The unknowing officials heard Ming Jingzhou's words and couldn't help being a little moved. The Ming family is too upright. As the future Yue family of the fifth prince, they are actually defending the innocence of the fourth prince at this time.