CHAPTER 14

Then the king left from there

Avu:so what is the teams guys.

Abhi:Alright there are eight members
VAISHNAVI
ABHISHEK
REEM
JANNAT
AVNEET
SIDHART
ASAD
VARUN

Abhi:so all the RED SKULL members can be in one team

Sid:okay.

Var:then the teams will be me,Sidhart and asad

Asad:ya but it will be unfair

Sid:no it will be fair don't worry about that(he said and smirked)

Sid:and our opposite team will be REEM,JANNAT,VAISHNAVI,ABHISHEK and AVNEET.

Avu:it will be 5v3 u will obviously lose.

Then avneet passed him a evil smirk.sishart just smiled and said.

Sid:we will see that.

Avu:so the rules are there will be a huge circle they have to make their opponent outside the circle or the opponent should fall on the ground the
       The person who fell on the ground or outside the circle their opponent will win.

Everyone nodded.

Avu:so what is your teams name.

After sometime Sidhart shouted.

Sid:our team name is BLACK WOLVES.(shouted)

Everyone nodded.

Avu:the tournament will be tomorrow morning till then you can rest or practice your magic.

Then everyone left and went to their respective rooms.

NEXT MORNING

Everyone reached in the arena.

Avu:everyone reached right.

Abhi:ya everyone has reached.

The arena was crowded there was many people in the audience to watch the tournament.the people were protected with a magical barrier.and in the arena there was circle it was not that huge.and there was a stage in which there was two chairs like throne.in that the king came and sat and on the second one the queen came and sat on it.and in the side of the circle there was a man with a black suit(the one who declares the result).

Then the man in the black suit shouted"the Duel is between BLACK WOLVES VS REDSKULL." Everyone booted in the audience.then the man shouted"so the first duel ABHISHEK from red skull VS VARUN from black wolves.everyone hooted.

Sid:best of luck bro(to Varun)

And he hugged varun.asad also hugged him.

EOC

Please vote and comment

.