CHAPTER 13

King:so everyone has reached here.

King:there are totally eight members participating.

Everyone nodded.just then Sid asked the king.

Sid:but your majesty I have a question in my mind

When avneet heard Sidhart voice she was shocked.just now only she noticed him.

Avu;(thinking)how did this coward come here.and he was dead on earth then how is he alive.

King:yes please speak it out.

Sid:actually why there is only less participant.

King:don't you know the policy here.

Sid:what policy.

King:there is a magical barrier you have to use your magic and attack untill the magical barrier colour changes black. then only you can participate if not be ready for death.

Sid:what the hell.

Sid:(whispering)bro did you know about this policy (he asked to Varun.)

Var(whispered)actually ya.(shyly)

Sid(whispers)then why you didn't tell me idiot.

Var:(whispers)actually I completely forgot about that I am really sorry.(he said rubbing his neck)

Sid:(whispers)its ok

Then the king said to Sid

King:if you are scared that you can't break the wall then you can leave.

Just then avneet said from the back

Avu:ya Sidhart you are already a coward so it's better you back off.(Sidhart was actually not visible to avneet because she was standing in the
Back).

Sid:no I won't back off I will do this challenge.(he said proudly)

King:good I like your bravery.

King told the guard to guide him to the magical barrier.everyone started following the guards then they reached a magical barrier.

King:so now start using your magic.

Sidhart smirked.

Sid:lightning magic-lightning strike.

Then a shockwave came from Sidhart hand a red lightning streak attacked on the magical barrier.then it destroyed the magical barrier into a million pieces.the king himself was shocked.bacuse nobody ever destroyed the magical barrier..because to destroy it was nearly impossible and Sidhart destroyed it in first strike.even the RED SKULL was shocked and their mouth was open.most shocked one was abhishek and avneet.

Sid:now I can participate in the tournament right.(smirked)

King:yes you can (stammering because of shock)

And then he gave smirk looking at avneet.

Avu:(thinking)he has changed alot.i regret breaking up with him.he look so hot.not hot.hotness overloaded.he perfect jawline and his lips            everything is perfect.the thing that shocked me was his magic.his lightning element was so powerful.i didn't knew that he was this much powerful.he really has changed alot.he also broke the barrier which was nearly impossible in his 1st strike itself.impressive I must say.i under estimated him.

King:so there are 8 participants in total.

King:so they're names are
VAISHNAVI
ABHISHEK
AVNEET
REEM
JANNAT
ASAD
VARUN
SIDHART.

king:so now you have to make two teams according to your wish.

EOC

Please vote and comment