CHAPTER 10

Var:bro for now you go and sleep it's really to late.

Sid:ya you are right I am must go and sleep so that I can be prepared for training.

He said and yawned.

Var:all right then bye see you tomorrow.

Sid:bye buddy.

Sidhart went to his room and slept.

ABHISHEK SIDE

They reached super earth and went to the kingdom of Alzakam.the king warmly welcomed them.

King:is this your friends princess (pointing towards vaishnavi and Abhishek)

Avu:yes dad

King:thank you for coming to super earth for helping us.(said to abhinavi9

King:I hope you all got to know about the elements.

King:you all will be thinking why I called you here.

Vaishu and abhi nodded.

King:actually the witches and the werewolf are attacking us continuously and we need powerful men like you to protect Alzakam.

Vaishu and abhi nodded

Abhi:it's our pleasure to help you your majesty.

King:so from tomorrow onwards you will learn how to use your magic and how to control your elements.

King:I have appointed master yellow to train you.

Vaishu and abhi nodded

Abhi:when will our training start.

King:from tomorrow morning other instructions will be given by master Yellow

Abhishek and vaishnavi nodded.

SIDHART SIDE

Sidhart woke up early in the morning.he was excited for his training.for a new beginning in his life.he went to the garden to meet varun.who is spending time with his deer.

Var:oh you woke up early

Sid:good morning

Var:good morning.come let's go and meet master blue.

Sidhart nodded and they both left to meet master blue.

Var:he lives in a palace and the palace is on top of a mountain.

And he pointed towards the mountain.

Sid:how do we go there

Var:we both will teleport there.

Then they both teleported and is standing infront of the palace.

Var:we reached buddy

Sidhart and Varun started to go inside the palace.the palace was dark and was painted in black colour.there was spider webs on the walls.and there was torch attached in the walls.they could easily see their way.then they reached in the garden and sees a man wearing a mask and a red  dress meditating with closed eyes.

Var:MASTER(shouted)

Then master blue slowly opened his eyes.he was a little bit angry but when he saw Varun he became calm.

Blu:ooh it is Varun

Var:yes master.

Blu:and who is the one near you.

Var:master he is Sidhart I told you yesterday night.

Blu:ooh so he is Sidhart.

Sid:what is there tell him about him

Var:actually I told him about the ring and your elements(he chuckled)

EOC

Please vote and comment