CHAPTER 7

Avu:We can get to know if he is from earth or from super earth

Avu:Guys come at my house at 4oclock sharp

Everyone nodded.And at 4oclock sharp they reached avneet house.and told them to follow her.

Avneet took them to a room. there was a beutiful glowing ball placed in the center of the room.

Avu:Keep your hands on this ball.First you come abhi.

Abhishek did as avneet said and kept hands in the the ball.that time three elements were floating on the ball.wind,fire and lightning.

Avu:woah that's cool.

Avu:you are having three elements like me and you are having wind element too which is very rare.

Avu:vaishu next is your turn

Vaishnavi kept the hands on the ball that time there was fire and wind floating around the ball

Avu:you are having two elements which is little bit less common.and your elements are fire and wind.

Avu:this proves that you are from super earth.

Reem:but why they should come to alzakam.

Avu:they both are powerful and they can help us fight the witches and werewolf.i am not forcing you to come.

Reem understood and nodded.

Abhi and vaishu:ya we are ready to come?

Avu:so you guys need to help us so you guys will be coming with us to Alzakam.

Abhishek excitedly nodded.

SIDHART SIDE

Sidhart went down in search of varun.when he went towards the garden he found Varun and a beutiful deer talking each other.he was shocked because how can a deer talk.varun noticed him.

Var:hi

Sid:hi and what that (pointing towards the deer)

Var:oh that's my companion

Sid:companion means

Var:every person in super earth has a companion.other than slaves and werewolf,witches.

Sid:but I am also a person of super earth still I didn't get my companion.(pouted)

Varun chuckled.

Var:ooh that's because you don't have a magical weapon.

Sid:and now what's a magical weapon.

Var:that is a weapon which help us to control our powers and give us more powers.

Sidhart nodded.

Var:there are many weapons in hajar mountains tomorrow I will take you there.

EOC

Please vote and comment