CHAPTER 16

Man:our next duel is between Sidhart from black wolves VS avneet and reem from red skull.

Sid:but why is it 1 vs 2(he said angrily)

Man:that's your mistake in making the teams

Sidhart nodded.avneet passed Sidhart a evil smirk.

Then avneet and reem stood beside each other.and Sidhart in the opposite side

Man:now fight.

Avneet was about to attack when Sidhart rubbed his ring.then immediately Sidhart became invincible.avneet and reem was shocked.even the whole audience had horrified expressions on their face.

Sid:fire magic-fire ball

Then a huge fire ball attacked reem.hit Reem and reem got injured very badly due to which she fell down.her both the legs was injured badly.sidhart didn't use power attack because he knew if he used it then Reem would die on the spot.

Then Sidhart became visible and was standing infront avneet.and sidhart smirked looking at her.

Avneet was frustrated.then she said.

Avu:ice magic-ice chains

Then a magic circle came from Sidhart foot and caught Sidhart hand and head.it was very tight and painful.avneet smirked.sidhart gave her an evil smile.she looked at him confused.

Sid:fire magic-raging fire(with closed eyes)

And then Sidhart opened his eyes and saw that the ice chains has melted.he smirked looking at avneet shocked face.and then raised his hand and then the climate started to change it was lightning and then the sword of thunder came in Sidhart hand.everyone was shocked.

Avu(thinking)HOW THE HELL DID HE GET THE SWORD KF THUNDER

Everyone I audience was shocked when they so his sword.

Then avneet made a invisible wall of wind.

Sidhart was completely covered in blue flames.and his eyes was shining.

Sid:come fourth gravitational magic.

He said the words closing his eyes and when he open it started shining brightly.and then Sidhart said.

Sid:kneel down(emotion less)

And then avneet kneel downed.she herself was shocked.and then he said

Sid:fall on the ground.

He was flying in mid air.

Then avneet fell down with her stomach touching on the ground.

Then Sidhart fell down.because this was the first time he used gravitation power due to this he became weak.and he was spitting blood from his mouth.

Man:Sidhart is the winner.and black wolves get two points and black wolves is having more point than red skull

Man:SO BLACK WOLVES IS DECLARED THE WINNER.

EOC

Please vote and comment