CHAPTER 26

Sidhart decided that he will go to his room and take a shower.becuase of the blood stains of the werewolf was on his body.

AVNEET SIDE

everyone reached the death mountains.

Abhi:I am not getting any good vibes

He said pointing towards the ground.the ground was covered with skeletons.

Asad:let's go inside

They started going inside when they saw a pool of blood on the floor and a werewolf head.all were shocked.

Avu(thinking):to kill one werewolf with ten people is hard.and he killed a huge werewolf by himself.i am impressed.

Asad:Sidhart is not here he might have returned to the palace.

Avu:ya you are right he must have returned back.

They all left from there and went to the palace.they all reached the dining hall only to see Riyaz eating as if he did not get food for days.

Var:piyaz I mean Riyaz have you seen Sidhart.

Ri:ya he went to his room

Then they left to sidhart room.

Ri:they didn't even say thank you to me(sadly)

Avneet knocked on the door.

No response.

Again she knocked

Still she got no response.

Then Asad came and kicked the door very hards and it broke.

Everyone went inside and heard the sound of shower so avneet told everyone to leave

Sidhart came back from shower only in his towel.when avneet saw this she was drooling over him.

Avu(thinking)he look like a Greek god now.

Then avneet started leaning towards sidhart.sidhart noticed this he started going back and hitter.suddenly avneet kissed him.sidhart was shocked but he did not respond because he knew that it was only because of the heat of the moments.then he pushed her.

Avu:why you pushed me.

Sid:don't ever come near me.i hate you from the core of my heart and we have no relation.(he shouted on her angry)

Avneet was hurt.she moved out of the room silently with tears in her eyes.

Sidhart changed his dress and came out wearing the red leather jacket.he went to the dining hall where everyone was present.

Asad:idiot where the hell you were you went at the morning and returning at the night.what took you so long(calmly)

Var:ya that was the same question roaming in my mind and where is the armour.(he asked curiously)

Sid:I wore the armour and was coming back when I fell unconscious that is why I became late.

Var:and where is the armour

Sid:I am wearing it(he said pointing to himself)

Var:idiot do you think I am blind(he said crossing his arms)

Jan:STOP(she shouted)

Abhi:what armour are you talking about(he said calmly)

while avneet was silent and was just listening the conversation.

Asad:actually Sidhart went to the death mountains to get the magical armour.

Reem:WHAT THE HELL

Avu:wait how did you get to know about the armour

Sid:we went to the secret library(in a low tone)

Abhi:Sidhart you know that no one is allowed to go to the secret library

Sid:yeah actually it was necessary that's why went there.

Avu:but which book did you read

Sid:it was book written none of your business

Avu:I just asked you in a nice way and you replied me in a rude way how dare you to talk rudely with the princess of Alzakam(said angrily)

Sid:what is the use of getting the name of the book which we read.

Abhi:just say the name Sidhart

Sid:okay.sk the book was sorcerer of thrones it could talk also.

Reem:WHAT THE HELL

Jan:WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO READ THAT BOOK.

Sid:avneet

Fai:avneet is Sidhart saying the truth.

Avneet sheepishly smiled.

Avu:I am really sorry.

Fai:we must put guards inside the secret library also.

Avu:ya you are right or else these guys will bring trouble.

EOC

Please vote and comment