CHAPTER 5

Var:By the way now you look fat than before(laughing at him)

Sid:Yeah(he said smiling)

Then he remembered avneet words and had tears in his eyes

Varun noticed it and said

Var:bro my intentions was not to hurt you(asked worriedly)

Sid:ya I understood.

Var:Hows your life going

Sid:Not that well(with tears)

Var:Why bro what happend.

Sidhart looked down in the ground with tears in his eyes

Var:bro if you are not comfortable don't tell me.

Sid:no I am comfortable.

Sid:(He told everything what happend in his life.and about Avneet too)

Var:I feel so sorry for you bro.And when did you arrive here

Sid:I arrived just a moments ago

Var:but you were born in earth right then what you where doing in super earth.

Sid:actually a magical diary brought me here.

Sid:and that's the same question I want to ask you what were you doing on earth.

Var:that's because I came to explore earth.(he said shyly.)

Sidhart chuckled on his shyness.

Var:So you won't be having any place to stay.why don't you stay in my mansion.

Sid:Ya sure why not.

He said happily.

Var:And we will check your elements too.

Sid:Okay and thank you for your hospitality.

Var:Your welcome(said bowing dramatically)

Sidharth chuckled

Then they headed toward Varun house.When they reaches Sidhart saw a huge palace.

Var:Actually I stay in the palace as i am a minister

Sidharth smiled and nodded

Then they went inside and Varun showed him his room.

Sidhart room

Sidhart was very happy and thanked Varun for his help

Sidhart was very happy and thanked Varun for his help.And then he decided to take a shower and sleep.

He went to sleep but he wasn't sleepy and his past was haunting him too.Usually he used to take sleeping pills to sleep.But here there was no sleeping pills.

ABHISHEK SIDE

Abhishek was totally broken.He didn't got to college for days and he didn't eat anything till now.Even Avneet was also a bit sad by his death.He was regretting things that he did with Sidhart.he was filled with guilt and sadness his eyes were red due to crying.even the whole Red Skull was guilty for whatever they did with him.

Vai:Abhi he is gone then what is the use of crying like this please eat something abhi.(she said in a low tone controlling her tears.)

Abhi:ya you are right but how could he leave me like this.(he said while crying)

Vai:See abhi everyone has to leave someday.

Abhi:Ya I think your right but whatever we did to him was wrong we shouldn't have called him a curse.Before we could ask him for forgiveness he passed away(he said sadly)

Vai:people are right people will only find their importance when they die

She said with a sad smile

Abhi:and the same thing happened with Sidharth.

He said with his heads down and tears rolling down his cheeks

Vaishnavi nodded sadly

EOC

Please vote and comment