CHAPTER 35

They went out of the palace.sidhart took the map out of his bag.sidhart checked the map carefully.while avneet was admiring him.

Just then Sidhart spoke.

Sid:so we have to cross a forest and a desert.the desert is close to the forest very weird.

He said showing the map towards them.

Abhi:so we should be leaving now.

Sidhart and Abhishek nodded.

Sid:so we should teleport towards atisina mountains.

They teleported to antisina mountains.antisina mountains was two mountains that was standing closely to each other leaving some path in between the mountains.they were walking on the paths when they reached a forest.

The forest was so thick.there were many trees.it was hard to travel through the forest and it was raining badly.they wanted shelter.

Sid:look there(he said pointing to a cave)

Abhi:it's too far.

Sid:ya but we need to go there.

Sid:and the desert is also nearby

The cave was very wide and big.they started walking towards it just then they heard a roar.avneet flinched when she heard the roar.

Abhi:what was that.

Avu:I don't know.

Sid:we will check that in the cave.

Avu:ARE YOU A PSYCHO.

Sid:nope.

Avu:the roar came from the cave.so that means there is a lion or a tiger inside the cave.

Sid:I know that

Avu:there is no use of arguing with you but we are not going to that cave.

Sidhart understood and nodded.

Sid:let's continue our journey.

They continued journey and was walking for hours and hours then they were standing infront of the desert.

Abhi:ATLAST WE REACHED THE DESERT

Abhishek and avneet crossed the forest and was standing in the desert.

Just then they heard a roar.abhishek and avneet turned back and and saw a lion which had big two teeth.and blue eyes.it was standing on a big stone

Abhishek was shivering with fear while avneet stood there numb.sidhart noticed this.

Sid:what happend both of you did you saw a ghost(he said laughing at them)

Avneet couldn't speak a word she pointed her finger towards the lion.sidhart turned back.he was shocked because he hasn't seen such a huge lion in his life.

Sid:ooh no(he said in a low tone)

Then the lion roared again so loudly.sidhart flinched when he heard the roar.

Avneet came in her sense and said with a little courage.

Avu:we need to fight with it.

Sidhart nodded.

Sid:I will distract the lion by calling my wolves

He said to himself.

He rubbed his ring and became invincible then he saw Abhishek holding his sword in his shivering hands.he snatched the sword.he called the wolves and a pack of wolves appeared there.then all started going towards the lion with great speed.sidhart took this as a chance he went to the back of the lion.while the lion was busy attacking the wolves he hit the sword and it hit on the lions back but to his surprise.......

EOC

Please vote and comment