CHAPTER 27

Var:BUDDY SHOW US THE ARMOUR(excitedly),

Sid:that is what I am wearing right no

Abhi:WHAT

Sid:the red leather jacket which I am wearing now is a magical armour which can protect us from lightnings.

Asad:ooooh

Sid:now can we go and sleep.

He said yawning

All went to sleep.just then Sidhart gestured Varun and asad to come to the kingdom garden

Var(whispering)bro what are you trying to say

Sid(whispering)come to the garden.

Little did they know that abhishek and avneet was hearing these thing.

Abhi:(thinking)I am sure they are hiding something from me.

Avu:(thinking)something is fishy.i have to find it out in my ways.

Then everyone went to sleep.but Sidhart and Varun was in the garden.

Varun and Sidhart assured that everyone slept or not.and went to the garden.They were wearing black cloaks but little did they know that there were two more people watching them.

Var:see we need to distract them and go to the fire pyramid.

Sid:ya but now who will distract them even Asad is coming with us right.

Var:we can say that we are going for a trip

Sid:then they will also join us.

Var:hmm you are right.or else somebody else should accompany you.

Sid:actually I can go..

Avu and abhi:I can accompany you both(they said angrily)

Varun and Sidhart looked back.they saw Abhishek and avneet crossing their arms on their chest.avneet passed him a glare.

Avu:YOU COULD HAVE ATLEAST TOLD US

"EXACTLY"then Varun and Sidhart looked back they were shocked.even avneet didn't expect them.

Vai:we were your friends atleast you could have told us.

Jan:are you hiding something else now.

Sid:no we are not(he said stammering)

Abhi:woooow the great Sidhart Nigam stammering(he said clapping his hand)

Var:when did he stammer.

Avneet went near Varun ears and shouted.

Avu:ARE YOU DEAF.

Var:jeez woman stop shouting.(he said holding his ears)

Avu:better say the truth.

Sid:ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WHY THE HELL DO WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH HUH.AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO ME AVNEET AND JF I WISH TO TELL YOU OR ELSE I WILL NOT.AND AVNEET DONT EVER INTERFERE IN MY LIFE KEEP THIS IN YOUR BLOODY MIND.(he shouted loudly)

Everyone was shocked and hurt.the most hurt was avneet.sidhart eyes were red because of anger.avneet did not expect that he will give them such reply and burst out like this.she was hurt by his words.

Sid:and eaves dropping is not a good behaviour at all I did not expect this from you dada(he said in a low tone)

While Varun was standing there numb.he couldn't digest this.avneet was numb and had tears in her eyes she herself doesn't know why.

EOC

Please vote and comment