CHAPTER 52

SIDHART POV

I left from the hotel.it was actually easy because those idiots were sleeping.

I started walking towards the backside of the hotel.reached the back side of the hotel.i started walking.

Must say the Narnia is very rich.all the houses were very good and designed.it was very luxurious from out side it self.

I kept on walking until I saw a board.on the board it was written slaves and gold mine.

Gold mine is ok but what does this slaves mean.

I started walking towards the direction.ireached the destination.the sight infront of me made tears in my eyes.the houses I cannot call them houses.they were made like tents

On the other side I saw people working in the gold mine.nobody even uttered a word.there were many guards.they were looking at them and smiling.RIP humanity.

Just then I heard a scream.it was of a beutiful girl who was forcefully taken by guards.

I am wearing mask so they won't know who I am.

I started to go towards them and they all started staring at me.i looked at them and asked.

Sid:why are you taking the girl.

The guard was about to speak when a young man gestured him not to.

Just then a young man came in front of me.

YM:My name is Jack

Sid:so

Jack was looking at him shocked.

Jack:you might have not heard about me I am the third most richest man in Narnia.

Jac:looks like you are new.

Sid:yes I am.

Jac:okay listen this girl is too beutiful so I want her in my bed if you want I will give you after I use if you give me 50000 gold coins.

Listening this Sidhart anger rised

EOC

Please vote and comment