CHAPTER 1

As usual sid woke up and did his morning chores and got down of the house.

Sid:hi dada

Abhi : don't call me that.

Sidhart nodded with tears in his eyes

Abhi:tomorrow all my friends are coming so don't show them ur face I don't want they're mood to be spoiled understand.

Sid:ok bye(went out of the house with tears in his eyes)

Sidhart went to the school on the way he saw Red Skull group.Everyone was teasing him and calling him a curse but except one which is avneet.Who is sidharth love.he went to his class and the lecturer started teaching him.After class sidharth went down and went to the library.In the library he met the RED SKULL group.

Ri:hey curse do our notes

He just nodded because he don't have any other option.

Ri: anyway you are useless so atleast the only thing you can do is complete our notes.

Sidhart just completely ignored.

But they didn't notice Asad presence over there

Asad: atleast he write notes but what can you do Riyaz. Useless

He said angrily.

This made Riyaz very angry but he ignored and left the library?

Asad:hey Sid don't mind them just try to ignore them

He said with a smile

(Sid nodded)

He went out of the library.And he went to the garden to get some fresh air.But just then he got a big shock he saw Avneet and Riyaz kissing each other his heart completely broke into million pieces.just then he saw Avneet smiling at him evilly

Avu:What did you think Sidharth I will date a ugly creature like you.

Avu:if I loved you something would have happened to me because of you curse.

Avu:you are so ugly and useless why would I even think of touching you.

She said making a disgusted face. While Riyaz was standing there with an evil smile on his face.

Sidhart was speechless. Sidharth couldn't reply because he didn't expect that avneet would leave him.he had only one reason to live and that was avneet. he got only love from avneet. and when he got to know that it was all fake love.bHe was totally heart broken. many times he tried to suicide but he couldn't do it. each word of avneet broke his heart completely.

Sidharth went to his home with tears in his eyes.

EOC

Please vote and comment

Guys the first few chapters are boring. After chapter 18 the chapters are good.