CHAPTER 33

Just then avneet got an idea.

Avneet gestured Abhishek.

Avneet smirked

Sid:what is going on your pea sized brain.

Avu:lightning magic-lightning strike

A shock wave came from Sidhart hand and hit on him.but nothing happened because he was wearing the magical armour.

Sidhart started laughing at them and smirked.

Now avneet was confused.

Sid:MISTAKE

Sid:lightning magic-lightning strike

They both got a electric shock and fell unconscious.he moved their body out of the mansion.

He entered the palace

Then he saw a creature with human body and the only difference was that it had claws

Sidhart was about to look at his face when he remembered avneet words."don't look at it's eyes"

The cobra started coming to sidhart with great speed.Sidhart rubbed his finger and became invincible.

Sid:I need to distract him.(said to himself)

He called MAX and a pack of wolves started attacking him while MAX was commanding them.all wolves started turning to stone.sidhart was shocked.

Sidhart took this as a chance and raised his hand

Sid:COME FOURTH MY SWORD

And the sword of thunder came in his hand.the climate changes it was lightning.sidhart stood behind the creature who was busy defending himself from the wolves then Sidhart came from the back and hit the sword on his stomach.the creature groaned in pain and fell down.then Sidhart took the sword from his stomach and cut his head.

The floor was covered with black blood.even Sidhart was shocked when he saw the black blood then the body disappeared.the wolves also disappeared from there.

Sidhart went back and found avneet and Abhishek lying there unconscious.sidhart was completely covered with black blood.he went near and poured water on her face and Abhishek face.they both became conscious.

Abhi:are you okay Sidhart

Avu:where is the creature Sidhart.

Abhi:and why the hell you did not let us help you.(shouted)

Avu:did you get the treasure(curiously)

Sid:STOP

Avu:why are you covered in black paint

Sid:see I am fine.i didn't search for the treasure.i killed the creature.and this black paint is the blood of the creature.

Abhishek and avneet nodded.

Sid:now let's search for the treasure.

Both of them nodded and went inside the palace.

EOC

Please vote and comment