CHAPTER 15

Varun and Abhishek went inside the circle.

Man:the one who wins their group will get a point.

Varun and Abhishek nodded.

Man:now fight.

Abhi:Fire magic-fire ball

Abhishek throw a huge fireball towards Varun.

Var:Wind magic-wind barrier

Then the fire ball hit on the wind barrier then there was a huge blast.becuase of the blast Varun was injured a bit and was a little weak.people started hooting for Abhishek.and Sidhart and asad was cheering up for Varun and motivating him.

Abhi:loser if you can't do it just give up.

Thai made Varun angry.

Var:you under estimated me very fast.now face the consequences(he smirked)

Var:lightning magic-lightning strike.

He pointed his hand towards abhishek.and a shock wave came from his hand and hit on abhishek.due to the lightning he got a electric shock and fell down unconscious.asad and Sidhart hooted for Varun.

Man:so the winner of this fight is Varun so black wolves get one point.

Man:so the next duel is between Jannat from red skull and asad from black wolves.

Varun and Abhishek left the circle.and Jannat and asad entered the circle everyone started hooting for both of them.varun went to bandage his wound.

Man:now fight.

The man moved aside.

Asad:fire magic-flame burst

A ray of fire came towards Jannat

Jan:wind magic-wind barrier

The flame hit on Jannat wind barrier.no harm happend to Jannat because her wind barrier was strong.

Jan:plant magic-carnivores roots

Then a magical circle came upon asad and thick roots starts coming from it and got hold of asad legs.asad saw this and smirked.

Asad:wind magic-wind slash

Four diagonal slashes came and cut the roots.janat got shocked.

Asad:ice magic-ice chains

Then her legs neck ad hands got tied in ice chance and she couldn't balance herself.the ice chain were very powerful.and she lost her balance and fell down.

Man:the winner of this duel is asad from black wolves

Everyone hooted for asad.then asad used his magic and removed the ice chains from Jannat.

EOC

Please vote and comment