CHAPTER 36

But to sidhart surprise the sword of Abhishek broke into two pieces.avneet and Sidhart was shocked.abhishek and avneet was distracting the lion but then he turned back and saw Sidhart.

Avu:Sidhart run(she shouted)

Sidhart smirked looking at the lion

Sid:ice magic-ice chains

A magical circle was formed under the lions feet.ice chains came out of it and the lions head and four legs was tied by the ice chains.the lion struggled to get out of it and atleast the lion used his all powers and broke the ice chains.sidhart was shocked because his ice chains was so powerful.

Sid:enough is enough

He smirked.whike avneet was looking at him confused.

Sid:COME FOURTH GRAVITATIONAL ELEMENT(he said closing his eyes)

The climate started to change the clouds was black and Sidhart opened his eyes his eyes was shining.

The lion was coming towards sidhart with great speed.

Sid:fall down(he said calmly)

And the lion fell down with his lion stomach touching on the ground.the lion was being squashed in the ground.there was a pool of blood.then Sidhart fell down in the ground.he was spitting blood from his mouth.avneet came and consoled him.

Sid:let's continue.

Avneet and Abhishek nodded.

They were walking in the hot desert.

Avu:we have to face again snake which is immortal.

She said in a low tone.

Abhi:WHAT HOW ARE WE GONNA KILL IT

Avu:I don't know

Sid:we will do something don't worry.

Avu:but we won't be able to kill the snake because she is immortal

Sid:we will need to kill it to get the key.

Avneet nodded

They continued their journey when they saw giant snake guarding a circle in which there was a picture of a lion.

EOC

Please vote and comment