42

Mina : "Jun"

Aiden : "Jun? But didn't you said he is your friend? He is my uncle. Right?"

Mina : "Baby, you are his son"

She smiled and that little kid is still isn't convinced with Mina's truth.

Aiden : "Then why don't he live with me?"

Mina : "He has is own family, a wife, and a daughter. Who he love more than you, more than me"

Their isn't any bitterness in Mina's voice, exactly she won't regret having Aiden in her life.

Aiden : "That means I have a sister"

He smiled but when Mina shook her head his face again saddened.

Mina : "Ed, Jun decided that he will never accept you as his kid. He already has a kid who he will love"

Aiden : "Why? Am I the baddest kid?"

Chaeyoung : "Absolutely you are the best Aiden, but sometimes people find someone better for their heart"

Aiden : "Am I not better for his heart?"

Chaeyoung : "Heart chooses person, see, earlier your heart didn't chose me. But now you do."

Mina : "And it's totally fine if he will not choose you, I did, my heart did, and Chaeyoung's heart chose you to."

Chaeyoung : "We love you Aiden, more than anyone in this world could"

Aiden : "I hate him, and I love you. The both of you"

For the first time he hugged Chaeyoung, making her feel like she is a very important person in his world. With a bright smile yet almost cried because the unimaginable feeling she is getting from Aiden. She isn't fond of kids, she never was, but this boy, just like his mother have a great impact of the Korean's heart.

Aiden : "When you'll marry each other?"

Mina : "Soon"

Chaeyoung : "Maybe next month?"

Aiden : "Wow, I will be the first one in my friends circle to witness my mother's marriage, I'll brag in front of my friends"

Chaeyoung : "Aiden, actually we decided to move out of Korea as soon as we can, to Paris."

Aiden : "REALLY?!"

He stood on the bed, oh, how kids mood changes within few minutes, a minute ago he was crying, and now look at this pack of energy.

Mina : "You are happy? W-We thought that you'll cry"

Aiden : "Who would cry knowing that he will be going in his dream country?"

He started jumping on bed, it's like Mina and chaeyoung can feel good things coming to them.

Aiden : "I'll come after telling this good news to Aeri and my other friends"

He jumped out of the bed running towards the door.

Mina : "They all would be sleeping by now, baby"

Aiden : "Oww, right. I'll tell them tomorrow"

He again jumped on the bed, Mina tugged him inside the comforter.

Aiden : "What should I call you?"

Chaeyoung : "Huh? I-I'm fine with whatever you want to"

There's that tint blush on Chaeyoung's cheek that Mina has never witnessed before, as far as she remember, seven years later when they both were on bed having fun, undercover.

Aiden : "Aeri calls her mothers as mom and eomma, I call mom as mom, so should i call you Eomma?"

Chaeyoung : "O-okay"

Aiden : "Ay ay... Goodnight mom, goodnight eomma"

He right away closed his eyes, chaeyoung lift her head and meet with Chaeyoung eyes.

"My heart"

She whispered, holding her chest indicating that Aiden's move of calling her Eomma really effected her heart.

Mina smiled as she replied.

"Eommo-nim"

The blush on Chaeyoung's cheek again raised high making Mina chuckle.

"Cute"

Chaeyoung smiled, she lightly pulled herself up not in the mood to disturb the beauty sleeping in between them.

Her lips found their way to Mina's forehead, planting a soft kiss which always reassures Mina that no matter what this latter will love her, she will love her like no one did, she will love her without wanting any changes in her, cause she made the Korean believe in the word love.

Chaeyoung : "I love you"

Mina : "I love you more than I ever thought I would able to do"

The smile, the heart, the body, the resort, the minute, the hour, the day, the week, the month, and the year, everything went by as they continued to love each other like there's no one else in this world who deserves it.

>>>>

Though the trip was tiring at least everything ended with good terms, Aiden, Mina, and Chaeyoung already moved to Paris as decided, later the Yoo, Chou, Kang, and Kim family joined them.

Chaeyoung forced her mother a lot to move with her in the Paris but her only reply was "Your dad and I have beautiful memories here, he died but at least let his memories live". This line made chaeyoung doubt on her decision of leaving the country not just once but twice, thrice, a millions of times. But that time her younger brother, Jeongin make her understand the worth of leaving the country.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
○Not the end yet, epilogue is remaining hehe.○
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○