31

Mina : "Will you write a sad song again?"

She put the towel on the chair and scooted close to Chaeyoung who is busy sliding her fingers on the letters. She just arrived after taking shower, chaeyoung has already taken.

As soon as she heard Mina's voice she closed the laptop putting it on the side table and waiting for Mina to come over, so she did.

She pulled Mina closer making her sit on her lap as she wrapped her arms around Mina's waist and put her chin on the Japanese shoulder.

The butterflies that they are having right now can't be counted, but still instead of killing those strange feeling they go for it.

Mina : "Aren't you intrested in doing some work?"

Chaeyoung : "You became so much like mom Mina, nagging continously"

She chuckled and flexed her muscles a little to cuddle with Mina on the chair.

Mina : "Yeah, whatever you say"

Chaeyoung : "Just accept the fact that you to like it"

Mina : "As you pleased to think young lady"

Chaeyoung : "You are crazy old lady"

Mina : "Then this old lady is going away"

She stood up, just to be pushed on bed by chaeyoung. She climbed over Mina and like two opposite poles their lips attached once again. They didn't mind kissing a day, a month, or a whole year. It's a way for them to show their deep intrest towards each other, it's a way to show their love for each other.

Again the lips are totally in sync, like a harmony made by an old musician, they kissed like no tomorrow. Chaeyoung let those lips go as she lowered her body focusing on Mina's jawline, the jawbone and line which is ever so attractive to everyone chaeyoung is here letting her tongue and lips travel on that path smoothly, sucking it gently like putting a fine piece of crockery made of sand, once pressed with a little more force than required it will break.

Mina let those lips and body travel wherever it want, she surely don't mind the hand which is sliding on her bare stomach, but she surely minds the ticklish feeling inside her, nothing can't be more pleasuring than this.

The knobs turn, the click voice heard by the Japanese and her hands pushing Chaeyoung away with all of her power.

Chaeyoung : "Ouch!"

Sitting on the ground, her butt hurts like hell, she never cursed Mina, but she surely cursed the floor for being this hard.

Aiden : "Mom"

Mina : "Ed"

She stood up, lowering her top and combing her hair with her slender fingers.

Aiden : "Aunt did you fell?"

Chaeyoung stood up still rubbing her butt.

Chaeyoung : "No, I'm sitting on the floor to catch butterflies"

Mina : "Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "Yeah, I fell. Why are you here, anyways?"

Aiden : "I was with Jacob's grandparents, but when I go to Danyun and momo aunt's room they were already sleeping, so no one will give me chocolates and tell me horror stories that's why I'm here to sleep"

Chaeyoung : "You'll sleep here?!"

Mina : "Dahyun and Momo used to give you chocolates? For what?"

Aiden : "To not to sleep with you"

Exchanging their gaze chaeyoung and Mina was quick enough to understand the planning going behind their back. Instead of doing anything else they just smiled. Literally they are blessed to have friends like them.

Chaeyoung moved closer to Mina and whispered something in her ear, carefully making sure that the young boy will not hear it.

Chaeyoung : "I want to talk with you, something important"

Mina nodded.

Mina : "Ed, go and take bathe"

Aiden : "What did aunt said in your ears"

Mina : "Didn't I taught you that if people who are older than you are talking you shouldn't interfere?"

Aiden : "Oh, I'm sorry mom. I'll not repeat it again. I'm going for showerrrrr"

He ran towards the bathroom.

Chaeyoung : "I think we should tell Aiden"