27

Chaeyoung : "Solo!"

Jihyo : "Okay, so let's get it"

Nayeon : "As soon as you'll find the object let's meet at the terrace."

All : "Okayie"

They all separated their ways chaeyoung casually walked with her hands in her pockets her eyes fixed on the Japanese frame who is walking ahead of her, casually yet flawlessly.

>>>>

It's almost half an hour since the girls are drown in searching for stones and Daniel while searching Mina reached to the side cornered part of the resort where the pool is situated, there she found Chaeyoung sitting on the edge of the pool, her legs in the water feeling the coldness of them while her eyes on the stars feeling the warmth given by them.

Sitting beside the Korean like a cat and removing her shoes and socks as she let her feet drown in the cold water she to looked at the stars. Erasing the competitive Mina she was minutes ago, she let her self drown into the beauty of the sky. The white moon contrasting with the black and grayish sky, clouds visible though it's night. It's peaceful.

Chaeyoung : "You know how to find me, everytime"

Mina : "I don't know, it is something which I can't control."

Chaeyoung : "Hm, I don't mind"

Mina : "I know"

Looking at Mina and then again turning her head is something which Chaeyoung is getting used to.

Under the moonlight, the way Mina's skin shines is just mesmerizing. Once again, chaeyoung found Mina beautiful than any other star shining in the sky, than the moon, than anything else in this world.

Chaeyoung : "You are looking pretty"

The way Mina's heart flutters on Chaeyoung's compliments no one can describe it. The way younger one let the words slip thorugh her tongue, through her lips is indescribable, the way latter's smile makes Mina flutter is indescribable, the way their heart always finds each other is indescribable, and the way they both are in love with each other is indescribable. Everything about Mina and Chaeyoung that they feel towards each other is indescribable.

Mina : "I'm thirty one chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "Age is just a number Mina, no matter how old you grow you'll look incredibly beautiful"

The tone of chaeyoung is so serious yet soft that melted Mina's heart. Instead of a direct answer she decided to talk about something which will light up the atmosphere.

Mina : "Do you want to say I'm old?"

Giggling chaeyoung looked at Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Uhmm... I think the truth can't be hidden for to long. Right?"

Just like years ago Mina playfully slapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung : "Woah! Calm down I don't want a broken bone"

Mina : "Just a hit will break your bone?"

Chaeyoung : "Do you think it will not?"

A light joyful atmosphere the hearts are enjoying is everything Chaeyoung and Mina needs right now, they need to listen laugh of the latter, they need to see each other smiling, they need to

Mina : "Son Chaeyoung, aren't you thinking too much?"

Chaeyoung : "Too much, too much about you"

She turn her head towards Mina, then looked down and then finally at the stars again.

Mina : "You are confusing chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "I'm sorry"

Mina : "You pushed me away and now you are pulling me towards you at a rate which isn't fair"

Chaeyoung : "They say everything is fair in love and war"

Mina : "Please clear everything"

Chaeyoung : "There's nothing to be cleared Mina"

She keep looking in Mina's eyes as if they are the most comfortable place to be in. Her hand lead her to the cheek of the latter, caressing it. Mina's eyes automatically closed the warmth from the Korean's palm and the soothing sensation of her is making Mina dance on the clouds. Chaeyoung leaned in ready to attach their lips only to stop at the least distance.

Mina can feel the hot breath striking on her lips, she opened her eyes just to find those beautiful orbs staring into hers.

She is waiting for it, to be honest she is waiting for those lips, for those orbs, for her cousin, actually both are waiting or dying for each other by their side. After seven years been so close to each other make them feel like they are hallucinating, they are in a dream. A dream that both of them had watched thousands of time.

A dream that became nightmare when they were away from each other.

They wouldn't mind kissing right now and Mina will not mind it at all if they both will wake up next morning lying next to each other without any clothes. But, it will definitely affect that seven year old innocent boy's life.

Leaving all the consequences aside or even forgetting them Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's collar and pulled her with such a force that she could feel the slapping sensation that the latter's lips gave.

Finally after seven years, after eighty four months they are feeling each others lips. Oh, how more heavenly it can me.

Like always chaeyoung took the lead, she moved her lips in sync with Mina's, just like their heartbeats. She let her other hand slide on Mina's waist as she pulled her more closer. Their feet still in water, both sitting in an uncomfortable position but the feelings they are feeling right now is more than comfortable.

Mina's hand stayed on Chaeyoung's collar while the other one found it's way to Chaeyoung's hand which is on her cheeks. This moment can't be more emotional, they can feel their smiles, they can feel each other's tears, they can feel each others heartbeat.

Chaeyoung never let go of Mina's soft lips neither Mina did. The way this is going is loved by both the parties.

They parted, for a second they looked into each others eyes and then directed their eyes towards the water.

Without skipping a beat Chaeyoung boldly asked...

Chaeyoung : "What is your relation with that Jun?"