11

Chaeyoung : "Yes mom, I'll be there in a minute"

Mrs. Son : "Don't you have any sympathy for your younger brother, he is in hospital and you are cool-ly saying that you'll be there in a minute"

Here we go, sometimes we don't understand that how can  every mom in the world always have a way to scold you in your every sentence.

Chaeyoung : "Yo, reached! Let me park. I'll call you later, love you"

And here we go with a twenty four years old Chaeyoung, not a girl anymore, she's a woman. Mature than any Chaeyoung in her past.

Parking the car in the lot she entered the hospital and directly went towards her brother, Jeongin's ward.

Jeongin : "What? You will be staying with me?"

He dramatically rolled his eyes as lightly threw his head back as soon as he witnessed Chaeyoung. She put her car keys on the table beside Jeongin and hit him at his forehead where he is wounded.

Chaeyoung : "It is more painful for me"

She sat on the chair beside her brother's bed and stared at the curtain between the room which is separating one room into two parts so that more patients could be handle.

Jeongin : "Where you looking at?"

Chaeyoung : "Why you are always head over heels for bothering me!"

Jeongin : "Cause it's my hobby"

Hitting the same point again making Jeongin whine in pain she cleared.

Chaeyoung : "They used white curtain to divide the room, how foolish, now look at that, it's hard to tell that weather it is black, brown or white... so dirty!"

Jeongin : "Don't worry I'll ask from nurses that is there any hope that my sister will work here, as a laundry worker"

Chaeyoung : "Just shut up! By the way who gave you this chocolate box?"

Grabbing the heart shaped chocolate box which is laying on the table she checked it for finding name.

Jeongin : "My girlfriend, Ryujin"

Chaeyoung nodded.

Jeongin reached for his water bottle on the table beside him just to find out it is empty.

Jeongin : "Noona bring me water"

Chaeyoung : "Add please first"

Jeongin : "Tch! Please noona bring me water"

Like Chaeyoung have won a battle just because she made Jeongin say please, she gets up from her seat and grabbed Jeongin's bottle and that was the moment the curtain slide showing a man and a kid, probably son and father.

Man (Father) : "I'm sorry I don't want to overhear anything but the words just reached to my ears. Actually his mother is talking to the doctor, and he is thirsty. If I will leave him alone god knows what this kid will do. Could you please bring me water to"

Chaeyoung : "Sure"

With a smile Chaeyoung took the bottle from that man's hand,  his son who is listening to everything just smiled when Chaeyoung looked at him. He is indeed cute.

Man (Father) : "By the way I'm Jun"

Jun? Mina's first boyfriend shares the same name with him.

'Jun! Mina-- what the heck son chaeyoung, there are so many people with that name, even it's name of a month to, JUNE. Ha... You are getting funnier'

Chaeyoung thought to herself while she extended her hand for a shake hand.

Chaeyoung : "Chaeyoung"

He smiled and gladly shook hands with her, before she left.

Jeongin : "Hey , champ what's your name?"

Boy : "Aiden"