32

Chaeyoung : "I think we should tell Aiden"

Mina : "About what?!"

Chaeyoung : "About our relation Mina"

Mina : "Our relation don't have a name chaeyoung, till this date we are sisters"

Chaeyoung gently put her palms on Mina's cheeks.

Chaeyoung : "Have you seen two sisters kissing? Or had sex with your any other sister?"

Mina shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "We will just tell him that I love you and you to. Right?"

Mina : "I'm afraid, I don't know how he will react"

Chaeyoung : "Don't worry, he's a kid. Nothing much will happen. Okay?"

Planting a soft kiss on Mina's forehead she smiled.

>>>>

Chaeyoung : "Aiden want to have an icecream?"

Mina would have said a big no for letting Aiden eat ice cream in this cold temperature but for the very first time she will not stop Aiden for having ice cream at night especially in winter season.

Aiden : "Mom? Can I have one?"

Mina : "Of course"

They locked their door, exiting the room and moving towards the nearby ice cream store.

Aiden was holding Chaeyoung's hand.

Aiden : "Aunt"

Chaeyoung : "Hmm?"

Aiden : "What is your job?"

Chaeyoung : "I write and compose songs"

Aiden : "You do? Wait a minute. Your name is Son chaeyoung, you write and compose songs. That means... mom she is your favorite artist. Right? Chaeyoung aunt, my mom loves your songs. She is always listening to them"

Chaeyoung softly smiled and looked at Mina, whose head is down maybe counting the stones laying on the ground. Shy. Blush. Embarrassed.

Chaeyoung : "I know, she to is my favorite"

Aiden : "How do you know?"

Chaeyoung : "Uhmm... We were with each other since we were kids?!"

Aiden : "You know each other since you both were kids? Then why I'm meeting with you now only? Where were you from the past years?"

Mina : "Aiden... You s--"

Chaeyoung : "Hey it's fine"

Chaeyoung : "The last time we both met was when you were six months old. After that I went to California for my studies for two years and then came here five years ago. After that I started focusing on my work so I got busy. That's can't meet your mother"

During the whole five minutes walk Aiden is the only one who is constantly speaking or asking questions about things which make no sense.

Chaeyoung : "One cookie n' cream, one mint, and one strawberry"

Chaeyoung was the one to pay for it. All of them settled on a bench, a little far from the beach water.

Chaeyoung : "Aiden"

Aiden : "Hm?"

His concentration is on his ice cream, continuously checking each side of his ice cream making sure that not a drop will fall on the ground.

Chaeyoung : "Do you know something about love?"

Aiden : "I wanna know know know know what is love?"

He chuckled, the whole line by him is said by while looking at his ice cream and licking it.

Chaeyoung : "Oh no, not the song. Real life love?"

Aiden : "Yes, I love mom"

Chaeyoung : "No, not that love. Like you see in movies and dramas?"

Aiden : "Oh, like mother loves fathers?"

Chaeyoung : "Uhmm... Yes"

He nodded and started to take a bite from his cone.

Chaeyoung : "Aiden"

Aiden : "Hm?"

Chaeyoung : "I love your mother"