20

Momo : "okayie"

Tzuyu : "Yuzo and me in room 106, Sana will be with you"

Tzuyu teased Sana and started moving with her daughter, Yuzo towards 106, a whiny sana followed them.

Jihyo : "should I book another room, I just miss counted and booked just five rooms. So, should I?"

Mina : "Oh no no, it's totally fine. Chaeyoung, Aiden, and I'll stay in a room"

Chaeyoung swiftly turn her head towards Mina, her eyes wide open, she never thought that she will be staying with Mina in a hotel room. Again.

The awkwardness that covered both of them as soon as they entered the room is a different feeling for them. They have never felt awkward whenever they are with each other, but this awkwardness in air is just to much to handle.

Aiden : "Mom, I'll go and change"

Mina nodded with a smile, she then bend started pulling Aiden and her clothes outside the luggage to change.

Chaeyoung : "You can change, I'm in the balcony."

She left without waiting for Mina's response, sliding the balcony door she was welcomed by cold wind touching her soft skin.

She patiently stood there, looking at stars, while Mina and Aiden is getting dressed and ready.

Jihyo has announced that they will be having dinner together so at sharp seven thirty they should be at dinning table and of course who can say no to Jihyo.

Mina : "We have changed. We will be get going"

Chaeyoung just nodded as Mina with Aiden left the room.

Chaeyoung : "It's harder than I thought"

Running her fingers through her hairs, she sat on edge of the  bed. She isn't able to gather the courage to talk to Mina, she can't even look at her. Four days, and it's the first day.

Throwing her thoughts aside she started to collect her stuffs for shower, she really isn't in the mood of getting a nice scold by Jihyo for arriving late at the table.

>>>>

Everyone sat around a rectangular table, giving it a very fancy and royal look, yet everyone in their night dresses. Lose and comfy.

Kids keep on talking about a particular cartoon. Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon is busy bickering more like Jihyo scolding them related to some business things. Sana and Momo are talking something in Japanese, while Tzuyu is talking to Dahyun related to best brand in clothing. The only left was Chaeyoung and Mina sitting in front of each other, their concentration on their plate, though they want to they don't have guts to lift their heads up.

Chaeyoung : "The food was delicious, thanks Jihyo unnie"

She pushed her chair back a little, every eye is on her including Mina's and excluding kids.

Chaeyoung : "I have some work to do. I'll get going now"

She left without looking at anyone.

Mina felt a nudge at her left lifting her head she found Sana eyeing her to follow the latter.

Mina : "What?"

She whispered, loud enough just to make Sana hear it.

Sana : "Talk to her"

Mina : "It would be awkward"

Sana : "Just go!"

Mina : "But I don't know what to talk?"

Sana : "Just ask about her life in seven years!"

Mina : "I'm scared"

Sana : "Don't be scaredy cat just for these four days"

Mina : "You are impossible to win over"

Tzuyu : "Cause I have already won her"

Mina : "You were listening to us!"

Tzuyu : "Don't change the topic and now go"

Mina : "Fine.."

Mina stood up, she politely thanked and was about to leave when Aiden spoke.

Aiden : "Mom, can I sleep with Momo aunt and Dahyun aunt?"

Sana : "Yes yes sure... you can"

Mina : "I'm his mom sana"

Tzuyu : "Aiden your mom said yes"

Aiden : "Really? Thank you mom, I love you"

Witnessing a bright smile on Aiden's face Mina already gave up on the thought of making her son sleep beside her.

Mina : "Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana you'll pay for it!"

Tzuyu : "Chou Sana!"

Mina : "The same thing"

Sana : "Go! Don't waste the time!"

With a sigh Mina left the dining place.