25

Sana : "You are overly smart"

Putting her arm on Sana's shoulder and sana wrapping her arms around Tzuyu's waist.

Tzuyu : "They both love each other, it's the least we could do for them"

Jihyo arrived and the cake cutting, the other rituals made by youth, like screaming on top of their lungs, party poppers are passed like it's the most brilliant thing ever experience.

Chaeyoung keep standing beside Mina like a pole and Mina didn't mind it at all until Daniel announced that there's games inside, all kids rush towards the room, Jun and Mina entered together watching them entering in the room while talking it's the last thing which could break Chaeyoung's heart more than anything.

She eventually gave up on the thought of sticking to Mina for the whole day the aching heart of hers can't be seen and feel by others.

Other who were so drowned in enjoying the morning party didn't noticed that there's this heart which is sad and lonely sitting alone in the same garden where they all were few minutes ago.

Chaeyoung sat there starring at nothing thinking about her aching heart and feelings.

Tzuyu asked her to be with Mina, to love her, and show her that she love her just for four days but everytime they talk their conversation turn into frustration coming out in the form of words which is stabbing each others heart.

Maybe that's what the God want, that's what their destiny wants, and that's what their fate is.

For the last time she is praying to God, on which she never believed until that particular Japanese took her to church. She prayed that just these four days she will spend time with Mina like there's nothing wrong, like they are young, no one among them is in their early thirties, no one among them have a kid.

The train of her thoughts were stopped by a tap on her shoulder.

Mina : "Can I?"

She pointed towards the other empty side of the bench where chaeyoung is sitting.

The sudden beating heart of Chaeyoung feels like it will jump out of the ribcage.

Chaeyoung : "You can"

Sitting beside the latter with two drinks in her hand clearly showing "non alcoholic energy drink" one of strawberry flavor and the other of orange.

Showing it to chaeyoung who gladly took it and chuck it.

'No arguement just conversation'

These few words keep on roaming in both the heads. They will talk, like they use to do before.

Chaeyoung : "Why are you here?"

Maybe the question is right but the choice of words aren't.

Mina : "Wanted to get some fresh air"

Chaeyoung : "Thank you for the drink, I was really craving for something like this"

Mina : "Pleasures all mine"

Chaeyoung turn her head towards Mina who is smiling and looking at her to.

Chaeyoung : "About last night, I don't actually remember what I did. So, I mean, did I, something like, very"

These words were enough for Mina to get what the latter wants to ask.

Mina : "Yes, you were a whole troublesome woman last night. Who basically threw your tshirt and slept in a tank top in freaking 3°C"

She won't say any other thing than this. This information is more than enough for Chaeyoung to know what happened last night. But Mina will never tell the Korean about the conversation they had last night.

Chaeyoung : "Just in tank top? That means... you have seen all of my tattoos?"

She did. A tattoo of "M" on Chaeyoung's wrist, which means "music" for others but for chaeyoung it is Mina, and not to mention the smart Mina who easily noticed it. Another tattoo on her collar bone a small box "ㅁ" For others it's just a shape but again it's an initial of Mina's first letter in Korean. The last thing on her arm where she had two strawberries years ago is now one strawberry and the other one tomato indicating Mina's favorite thing, ketchup. She isn't dumb to not to notice the way Chaeyoung engraved her on her body.

Mina : "I noticed few, but they weren't that clearly visible from the sofa"

Chaeyoung : "You slept on sofa last night? I'm sorry because of me I--"

Mina slide her hand on Chaeyoung's hand and gave it a light squeeze, the only way to calm the hyper chaeyoung down.

Mina : "It's totally fine. I don't mind."

She don't deserve her. That's the second thing in Chaeyoung's mind after that "not to argue" quote. Just if there's a way she can tell Mina that how she feel towards her would be a great way of getting away from those weird feelings.

They both sat in silence for a second before chaeyoung broke the ice.

Chaeyoung : "Thank you for the pills you gave me. It really helped me a lot"

Mina : "That's nice that it worked. I thought you were so drunk last night that those pills won't work out that's why I left them with hot water. Hopefully it wouldn't had cooled down"

Chaeyoung : "Why? Why are you doing all these good things to me?"

They weren't arguing, everything is going smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover, gon' pop like trouble. But this insect which is inside Chaeyoung really made her ask that why question.

Mina took a deep breath, she don't know what else to answer except this.

Mina : "Cause you are my sister"