26

Mina : "Cause you are my sister"

Smiling and putting a huge rock on her pain she stood up. She really isn't in the favor of having a fight with Mina.

Chaeyoung : "I think I need to sleep more, I'm sleepy. Hehe. Let's meet at night, at dinner"

The cracked voice of the latter, the tears in her eyes, and the lie that is reflecting from them is doing nothing more than making Mina guilty. Why wouldn't she be? After saying those sweet nothings to Chaeyoung, seven years ago she suddenly remember the fact that they are sisters.

Mina quickly stood up wrapping her slender fingers against the latter's wrist, late. Till now few tears already dropped on Chaeyoung's cheeks. Turning around, making  Mina drown in the ocean of empathy for the younger one.

Mina : "I'm sorry"

Smiling again chaeyoung scooted closer to Mina, the tears which Mina didn't noticed are already on her cheeks. Chaeyoung gently wiped those diamonds from Mina's skin and let her palm stay there caressing and soothing the latter's skin as she said...

Chaeyoung : "You don't need to be, the truth is always hurtful. I should be thanking you that you made me realize a fact, a truth, a relation that I have forgot years ago. You are and were never wrong Mina. It was just my immaturity that pushed me from the edge. That time years ago when you were leaving I should spend those few hours with you instead of pushing you away. Maybe in my life we would have spend few more hours kissing each other, being with each others side. Not as sisters as lovers. I should have understand  your responsibilities as a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister."

Removing her hand from Mina's cheek, she grabbed both of her hands without breaking those teary eyes contest she continued like it's an answer which she learned by heart.

Chaeyoung : "I love you and will continue to without any second thought... not as sisters as lovers. You are my love. My ONLY love."

Pulling her hands to cupping the Japanese cheeks she planted a soft kiss against Mina's forehead. A lingering, a longing, a meaningful, a safe, a paradise, don't know how many more soft and positive things that one smooth kiss of the latter holds. But the only thing which is clear in that kiss, in that peck which is screaming love for Mina, lies Mina's half of the worries which got vanished somehow.

Letting Mina's soft touch slide from hers chaeyoung turn her heels moving towards their room.

Oh please there's no need to describe how both heart is aching.

>>>>

It's almost eight thirty pm, Jihyo's whole birthday party was a chaos yet a memorable one.

The girls are really thankful to Jihyo and Daniel's parents who agreed to let the kids stay with them. Probably all kids are listening to some stories by the Kang's parents.

While for the other friends of Jihyo and Daniel they already left saying they have work tomorrow, they came all the way here so that they could greet the God. I mean Jihyo.

Sitting around the fire in a circular manner they all are bickering teasing each other. Mina and chaeyoung sitting in front of each other, chaeyoung with a bottle of soju keep having small sips while stealing glances of Mina yet not missing a single punch by her other friends.

Daniel : "Why you all have to be this gay?"

Jeongyeon : "Is he drunk?"

Jihyo : "Yah! He is serious, he haven't touch a single bottle kept here"

Daniel : "I am the only man sitting between this much women. Like really there's no manly talk here. You all keep talking about that particular nair parlor, how am I going to join you?"

They all chuckled, while Chaeyoung took a sip and turn her head towards Mina for the nth time, her gums showing while her eyes squeezing. She again moved her head towards Nayeon who just spoke.

Nayeon : "Let's play truth and dare"

Jihyo : "Oh no not that childish game again"

Tzuyu : "That old woman is only missing her good old days, that's why to relive them she is asking for. Right Nayeon unnie?"

Nayeon : "Yah! Chou Tzuyu, who said I'm old. I look way younger than you all here. See"

She smiled brightly and posed which got ignored by everyone. She whined and sat on the sandy land while she intertwined her arms with Jeongyeon's.

Jeongyeon : "Don't worry, you will never get unnoticed by me"

Placing a soft kiss on Nayeon's cheek she looked at Dahyun who started speaking.

Dahyun : "Okay, so i have an idea. Let's hide these two stones somewhere and this man to"

She picked two stones of different size and shape and gave them to Daniel.

Dahyun : "Oppa, hide them anywhere in the resort we are staying in. And then hide yourself somewhere else"

Momo : "Is it kind of hide and seek?"

Dahyun : "It is but a little harder one. The pair which will find this stone will be declared third no matter if they'll find another stone or Daniel oppa. They will be considered third"

She showed the biggest stone which is maximum of eight centimeters.

Dahyun : "The one who will find this one will be second and the one who will find oppa will be first"

Sana : "That's intrested I'm in!"

Jihyo : "I think we all are up for this. Right?"

Everyone nodded as they stood up. Daniel left running towards the resort while the girls discussed the further rules.

Sana : "Let's decide a punishment for those who will be last"

Jihyo : "Okay, the one who will be last will pay the expense of this resort for the person who ranked first"

Sana : "Sounds great"

Nayeon : "The one who will be second last will pick the bags and do everything for the pair who will rank second"

Jeongyeon : "And for the one who will be third last will treat the person who came third food for ten days when we will reach back to Seoul"

Momo : "That's the best, I want to be third"

They all chuckled a bit and decided to announce the pairs.

Nayeon : "Me and Jeongie"

Dahyun : "Momo and me"

Sana : "Tzu and me"

Jihyo : "solo!"

Their heads turn towards Mina and chaeyoung.

Dahyun : "You two will be a team?"

Chaeyoung gulped the last sip from her bottle and put it on the ground.

Chaeyoung : "Solo!"