17

The day isn't as normal as other days, the girls are already in a bus, smallest size one, except Chaeyoung. The bus is filled with chaos. Kids arguing, they are fighting, some are crying and the trip just had started. They are currently in front of Chaeyoung's apartment and Jeongyeon asked the driver to blow horn until that Korean will leave her apartment. Not at all minding the neighborhood they are disturbing.

Chaeyoung : "YOO JEONGYEON! YOU ARE DEAD!"

Throwing her luggage in the trump she reached to her older best friend ready to throw hands on her.

Jeongyeon : "Leave me, I swear I'll not repeat this again, chae"

Though chaeyoung haven't even touched Jeongyeon, she dramatically acted.

All kids are sitting on front seats except Aiden who is sitting with his mother while adults at back and unfortunately the only seat empty for Chaeyoung was with kids.

Chaeyoung and kids? Not a great combo. Chaeyoung like peace and the kids, their mouth are non stop.

Chaeyoung : "I'll not sit with your kids!"

They all chuckled but the next thing which happened make them stand on a stage where there is just awkwardness and tension.

Aiden : "You can sit hear, I'll sit with them"

He smiled and without taking his mom's permission he just stood and sat on the front seat with the other kids.

With slow and steady steps chaeyoung settled beside Mina. Their heartbeat rate isn't measurable. The cold weather started to become hot just by sitting beside each other.

The ride is of four hours and Mina and Chaeyoung can guarantee that these four hours will be like four years. The way both hearts were dieing to talk, they are killing themselves to not to touch each other, to not to steal glances of each other.

Chaeyoung decided to ask Jeongyeon to switch seats, she looked at Jeongyeon just to find out Nayeon cuddling with her, she then decided to ask Dahyun but Momo and Dahyun are being all lovey-dovey looking at Sana and Tzuyu, they are busy pampering their daughter and at last when she stretched her neck and there the leader is sleeping with her son.

She sighed and let her back swallowed by the seat.

Mina : "Just sit with kids and let Aiden sit with me. I know you don't have any interest in sitting beside me"

Chaeyoung turn her head towards Mina, Mina's head is turned towards the window. Chaeyoung unintentionally took this chance to scan the latter.

As beautiful as she was. No! She became more beautiful! Her shoulder length hair gives her more mature vibes, her turtle neck sweater makes her look more mature, the coat on her sweater gives a rich aura. Her moles. Her nose. Her forehead. Everything is so perfectly made by god.

Mina turn her head to look at Chaeyoung, as she didn't replied to Mina's statement.

A wrong step!

There eyes met, those brown orbs which are dying to get hold by the other. The thing Mina saw in Chaeyoung's eyes weren't hatred, it looks like chaeyoung never regretted loving the latter, the spark in Chaeyoung's eyes screams that she is dying to be with the Japanese.

Lowering her head Mina again looked outside leaving Chaeyoung with a sprinted heart.

Chaeyoung bend down to pick a bottle filled with strawberry milk, because of the movement Mina looked in Chaeyoung's direction again and the next thing she noticed was the necklace she gave Chaeyoung seven years ago is still around her neck.

'If she regretted loving me, then why she's still wearing the necklace a gave her'

Deep sighing she looked outside the window again. Thinking about the things she is seeing and the things she is about to see in this four day fun trip. She closed her eyes for a minute until she felt a nudge on her shoulder.

Chaeyoung.

Mina : "Huh?"

Chaeyoung : "Do you want to have it?"

Showing the bottle chaeyoung asked which Mina immediately responded as she shook her head. Chaeyoung pressed her lips and nodded.

Mina : "Stop being good to me!"