29

Chaeyoung : "Here, it's the second stone"

Mina : "Chae... You jumped in the cold water just for this stone?"

Chaeyoung : "Come onnnnn"

Instead of answering chaeyoung started pushing Mina inside the resort to reach at the terrace, as it was the place they decided to meet.

Mina : "What if you'll catch cold? Don't you think you should change first?"

Chaeyoung : "Don't you think you are acting like mom?"

Mina : "Of course a no, but you will change your clothes"

They entered the elevator and Chaeyoung was the one to press the button.

Chaeyoung : "I don't want to"

Mina : "You will"

Chaeyoung : "Nope"

Mina : "Yes you will"

Chaeyoung : "Okay I will, but..."

With a smirk Chaeyoung leaned in and whispered in Mina's right ear.

Chaeyoung : "If you'll do it for me"

Taking a back, with her most blushing face and widened eye, Mina look at her slipper, which she suddenly found intrested.

The elevator chimed within a second Mina found her way outside. With a victory smile chaeyoung followed Mina.

The first thing they saw was Daniel and Jihyo standing near the boundary.

Chaeyoung : "Woah... I can smell something like cheating here"

Turning their head to a familiar voice, Daniel and Jihyo exchanged gazes.

Jihyo : "God never cheat"

Chaeyoung : "But Jihyo and Daniel can"

Four of them chuckled, Chaeyoung stood beside Jihyo and Mina beside her.

Chaeyoung : "Here... Mina found it"

She handed the stone to Jihyo, stating that Mina was the one to find it.

Mina : "I-?"

Chaeyoung : "Yes miss"

She again leaned in doing nothing except making Mina's heart flutter.

Chaeyoung : "If you'll say no... then my clothes are still wet, I don't think you would like to change th--"

Mina : "I found it inside the pool"

Daniel : "Yeah, I threw one there"

They all stood in silence. Daniel and Jihyo soon drown into talking something related to their kid, while mina and chaeyoung fixed their eyes on to the sky.

Suddenly Chaeyoung snaked her arm on Mina's waist pulling her closer, letting their side body meet with each other.

Mina : "Chae... someone will see us"

Chaeyoung : "They all are aware about us"

Mina : "The past us"

Chaeyoung : "Then let them know about the present us"

Mina : "Technically I'm still your sister, chaeyoung. That's the only relation we have"

Chaeyoung : "I let that relation drown years ago"

Mina : "Then what are we now? What is our relation?"

Chaeyoung : "Relation of feelings"

They heard bunch of loud voices coming from behind them, mina immediately pushed Chaeyoung's hand, leaving a little disappointed chaeyoung behind.

The chaos was none other than the leader of loud voices, Sana and Nayeon.

Sana : "Unnie~~ You are cheating"

Nayeon : "What I can't hear you?"

Covering her ears, Nayeon keep on moving.

Sana : "Tzu... say something, we were the one to spot that first"

Nayeon : "But we are the first to pick it up"

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu who are behind their wives, Tzuyu's one arm on Jeongyeon's neck as they keep listening to their wife bickering.

Jihyo : "Yah, what's going on?"

Sana : "Jihyo-ya... we spot the stone first, but Nayeon unnie is not giving us that stone back"

Nayeon : "Jihyo... we picked it up first. So why would I give it to her?"

Jihyo turn her head towards Jeongyeon and Tzuyu asking for an explanation.

Jeongyeon : "Actually, we were busy counting the shells. The one who collected the most"

Jihyo : "Seriously Jeongyeon?"

She looked at Nayeon and Sana.

Jihyo : "It's a tie, you both are third"

Daniel : "Where's Dahyun and Momo?"

Tzuyu : "They already slept"

Jihyo : "Slept?"

Tzuyu : "Dahyun unnie said that they ate more than their stomach can hold. Because of eating so much they are sleepy so they are going to sleep"

Daniel : "Woah! Everytime I spend time with you all theres something new weird thing I get to find out"

Daniel chuckled and left dragging Jihyo along with him.

Daniel : "Good night cracks"

Jihyo : "None of you will have an argument or I'll kill you. And I mean it!"

Nayeon and Sana left the terrace with a sulky and disappointed face and Tzuyu - Jeongyeon followed them.

Chaeyoung : "What are you afraid of Mina?"

Her voice was soft and slow just filled with accuracy to not to hurt Mina.

Chaeyoung : "You divorced Mingyu years ago, you left your house years ago, but now... why are you afraid? And who are you afraid of?"

Mina : "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you chaeyoung, but I just got scared"

Chaeyoung : "Do you love me?"