41

Aiden : "Mom"

Mina smiled, completely remembering the slap she pasted on that young boy's cheek.

Mina : "I'm sorry baby"

Aiden : "It's fine mom"

He ran to the bed, jumped on it and tightly hugged Mina, his face soon showered with Mina's soft kisses.

Chaeyoung : "I'll leave for now"

Chaeyoung stood up, giving time to both mother and son. But soon stopped by small little fingers who isn't even able to cover her whole wrist.

Aiden : "Can I talk to you?"

This is the Aiden mina has raised, polite, always respecting others, having that softness in his voice.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina who is equally confused as she is. Still she nodded.

Aiden : "Mom, can I talk to her? Alone?"

Mina : "Huh? Yeah sure? Just don't forget your limits"

Aiden : "I swear to chocolates, I won't"

Mina smiled and ruffled his not so long hair, she didn't forget to lip an 'I love you' to chaeyoung before leaving.

Alone.

Chaeyoung and Aiden are alone for the second time in their life. Though Aiden don't remember it but chaeyoung clearly do.

As soon as the door closed Aiden spoke.

Aiden : "You love my mother?"

Chaeyoung just nodded with a hm.

None of them are looking at each other, their eyes straight staring at the wall like a show is playing, while they are sitting on the edge of the bed, as awkwardly as they can.

Aiden : "Why?"

Chaeyoung : "Huh? I don't know. I just love her for no reason"

Aiden : "Will you marry her?"

Chaeyoung : "If only you will allow"

Aiden : "I allow you"

Chaeyoung : "What?!"

If it's possible to see stars under a roof, chaeyoung is witnessing them. Aiden suddenly telling that chaeyoung can marry Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Why are you allowing me?"

Aiden : "Cause you love her"

Chaeyoung : "Then why didn't you allowed us earlier?"

Aiden : "I always wanted to see my father, my friends says that a father will give you everything you need, a brand new game station and everything just if you'll demand. But when I asked Aeri she said, she don't even need to ask for a toy or anything she need her mothers will always give us what she needs without even asking for it."

Chaeyoung : "So, you just allowed me to marry your mom so that you could receive gifts?"

Aiden : "And love. Aunt Nayeon said that if you love my mom, you will love me same as her, or maybe more than her"

Aiden : "I'm sorry aunt, I said many hurtful things to you. But you still continued to love mom. I think that's why, I like you"

Chaeyoung : "You like me?"

Aiden : "Yes, you love mom and that's why I like you. You'll keep her happy. Right?"

Chaeyoung : "More than you think"

Aiden : "So... should I call mom inside?"

>>>>

The talk was way more suspenseful than Mina thought, Aiden and Chaeyoung actually tricked Mina by saying that Aiden don't want them to get wedded to Chaeyoung, but when they accepted their little lie, mina bursted into tears but still she hugged chaeyoung and Aiden.

Right now all three of them is sleeping, or you can say laying in the bed as Aiden keep telling something related to his bestfriend.

Chaeyoung is at the corner while Aiden in middle of Mina and Chaeyoung. Aiden really is fast in getting adjusted with Chaeyoung.

Aiden : "Mom, can I ask you a question?"

Mina : "Hm"

Aiden : "Who's my father?"

Aiden is really curious about at least knowing his father's name, he already started believing and seeing his future with his mother and Chaeyoung, but there's still a part of him that wants to know about his father. After all he's a kid who has never seen in his father, according to him.

Mina : "Aiden, I have told you many times and now you should stop asking this question."

Aiden : "As soon as I know, i will never ask this question again."

Mina looked at Chaeyoung, the Korean lightly smiled and with a slight nod she indicated that Mina should tell him.

Mina : "Jun"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Last two or three chapter remaining.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○