28

Chaeyoung : "What is your relation with that Jun?"

Mina was taken a back after hearing this sudden and random question, but it isn't that shocking for the Japanese, she somehow had predicted that one day chaeyoung will ask this question.

Mina : "We are friends"

Turning her head towards Mina and then looking at water again. After their kiss, she don't want to argue with latter, the only thing in her mind which she is controlling to not to roll on her tongue is "how can you be friends with the one you have had sex with".

Chaeyoung : "oh"

That's the only thing that left Chaeyoung's lips.

Reaching for the Korean's hand she squeezed it, the rush of peace swallowed Chaeyoung. Please, the soothing power just a squeeze of her lover holds.

Mina : "I know you won't believe me, but trust me. I-I... I have never looked at someone the way I look at you."

This time Chaeyoung put her hand on Mina's.

Chaeyoung : "I trust you. And I'm willing to listen to everything you want to tell me now"

Mina : "Aiden himself isn't aware about Jun being his father. Two years ago I met Jun again, he works in the same company as Jihyo and Daniel. When we talked I realized the things I'm feeling towards him is nothing compare to what I feel with you and actually the things I felt for him was also nothing, but a strange addiction that we named love. He told me he already is married, he has a wife and a daughter to love and to take care of."

Mina keep playing with water as she fidgets her legs, she is indeed nervous. She is always nervous when it comes to chaeyoung asking or telling about her past so called love life.

Chaeyoung : "If you are not comfortable you don't have to continue. You both are friends and that's enough for me to know"

Mina : "But I want to"

Blinking her eyes once, with a bright smile, chaeyoung put a strand of Mina's hair behind her ear which signalled her to continue.

Mina : "When Jun met Aiden for the first time he immediately caught up with the fact that he is his son. Not knowing what to do, he started spending some time with Aiden, he told him that him and me are close friends. But the truth that Jun told me few weeks ago is he can't love Aiden the way he loves his daughter. It's fine I don't mind but Aiden. Whenever Aiden asks for his dad I don't have anything to tell him about. He is too young to know the truth. In his school everyone have relatives, family members they talk about, he feel envious. Sometimes I feel sorry, i feel guilty towards him that because of me, he is suffering"

Chaeyoung : "Mina... You love him and even if you will tell him now that Jun is his father I don't think he will react so happily. The past is always hurtful but because of past don't ruin the present and future. And please stop saying that you feel sorry towards him and all those stuffs. He should be the one to feel grateful towards you. He should be the one thanking you, to not to throw him away. You took the responsibility though it wasn't you alone. You loved him like no one else did."

Chaeyoung keep caressing Mina's hand as she said all of these by looking in her eyes.

Chaeyoung : "he love you and you love him and I think that's the only thing which matters."

She planted a soft kiss on Mina's hand and smiled.

Chaeyoung : "Okay, so what a egg do when it laughs to much"

The same lame joke Mina made years ago is again in front of her.

With a light push and smile with a tearful face Mina hit chaeyoung.

Mina : "Not this again please, I'm embarrassed on that joke"

Chaeyoung : "Oh come on, myoui. It cracks"

Though it's a lame one but don't know why both started laughing. A natural laugh, a laugh, a sound that they both are in love with.

Mina : "By the way, why are you sitting here, you aren't finding those stones or Daniel-ssi?"

Chaeyoung : "Oh shit, I forgot about that. The view distracted me"

Standing up and so do Mina did, but instead of walking towards exit, she fished her phone and gave it to Mina.

Mina : "Huh? Why a--"

She didn't let Mina complete her sentence, she ran and dived into the pool, letting some water splash on Mina's body.

Mina : "Chaeyoung"

She ran and stood beside the pool waiting for the crazy latter who just suddenly dived into the pool.

Mina : "Chae"

She lightly called her name, like calling a cat. And within a second Chaeyoung came out of the water with a stone between her palm and fingers.

Mina : "Are you crazy?"

Instead of answering she just smiled and nodded.

Chaeyoung : "Here, it's the second stone"