39

Mina : "I hate you Son chaeyoung"

Without waiting for anything she started moving towards the exit, the sun is already set, it's dark, not pitch black, thanks to the stars.

Chaeyoung : "Mina, I'm sorry. Listen"

Chaeyoung finally grabbed the latter's hand, making her turn and look at her. Her face is soon covered with tears, the disappointed look of Mina still in front of her, hurting her again and again.

Chaeyoung : "I'm sorry for my silly behavior and step, I wasn't aware that it wi--"

Mina : "You were fucking aware about how I'm crazy in love with you from the past seven years, how I'm literally dying to spend my whole time, my whole life with you, I even ignored my kid. Do you think I'll be just your girlfriend?"

Hard to understand, but she never forget the fact that for the first time in her life she witnessed Mina cursing. She wiped her tears still holding the ring, not knowing what to do, she keep staring at the Japanese.

Mina : "I never thought you were this dumb, ask me to be your wife"

The smile chaeyoung lips converted into is literally a bliss for Mina, and the way Chaeyoung's heart started dancing is literally a joyful moment of Chaeyoung.

She soon bend on her one knee, hold the ring in front of Mina, as with her brightest dimpled smile she said...

Chaeyoung : "Be my wife, Myoui"

Mina let Chaeyoung slide the ring in her finger, as the Korean stood up and soon enveloped the Japanese into a warm hug.

Mina : "I will never regret saying yes to this"

They didn't let go of each other, Mina still in Chaeyoung's arms hugging her like no tomorrow.

Chaeyoung : "It isn't a question, it's my hearts demand"

Mina : "And I will gladly fulfill that"

They finally lift their faces, stare into each others eye, and started decreasing the gap. Chaeyoung tilt her head a little, as she cupped Mina's cheeks. Mina's light yet comfortable hold onto Chaeyoung's waist is making their moment more beautiful.

Chaeyoung : "I love you"

This time without thinking twice, Mina just let those feelings of her slip through her tongue.

Mina : "I love you too"

Chaeyoung : "And I love kissing you"

Mina : "Strawberry kisses taste so good to me"

Chaeyoung lightly pushed her lips against mina who didn't mind the softness of them at all. Their lips dance with each other with a right pace. The softness and the texture of their lips are like made for each other, so perfectly enjoyable. Chaeyoung lightly licking Mina's lips, as she knocked for the entrance which Mina provided without even thinking for once.

They kissed, they kissed ever so passionately, but with passion there's this thing they love, which is love in that soft kiss. Mina sometimes still find it strange that how the Korean's kiss have such a strong strawberry taste that always leaves on her lips with a lingering feeling, while Chaeyoung never let those wild animals in her stomach die, whenever she is with Mina.

Their tongue met, everything is so damn good and unrealistic that if they'll see dinosaurs right now they won't be in shock as two cousins, two sisters are kissing each other, are in love with each other, and will be soon married to each other.

Chaeyoung let her hand slide on Mina's waist, pulling her closer, while her other hand is still on the older one's cheek, caressing it.

Chaeyoung nibbled on Mina's lips and was about to go further when her phone rang. Mina lightly pushed Chaeyoung with a slight chuckle present in it.

Chaeyoung : "I'll change my number"

She said with a literal pissed look.

She read the name "Mom💜"

Chaeyoung : "Mom, how can you know to ruin a moment of your daughter?"

Mrs. Son : "I don't care about that, but you Son Chaeyoung. You never called me in the past three days. Do you even have an idea how much worried I was. I know you were on trip with your friends but that doesn't mean you'll forget your own mom. Like seriously no calls, no texts, nothing from the past three days and you call yourself as a responsible daughter. J--"

Chaeyoung : "Mom, I'm marrying mina"

Mrs. Son : "Just do whatever you want, but at least you should call your moth... wait a minute what did you say?"

Sometimes it's hard to believe that this lady has lost her husband, this lady is in her late fifties. Chaeyoung mom is definition of a perfect mom. Loving her kids uncontrollably, giving them and providing them with everything they need, including materialistic and non materialistic things.

Chaeyoung chuckled as she continue.

Chaeyoung : "I courted Mina a few minutes ago, and she said yes. We will be marrying each other soon"

Mrs. Son : "Do I ruined your this moment?"

Chaeyoung : "Hm"

Still instead of hanging the call, Mrs. Son continued to speak, after ordering chaeyoung to put the call on speaker.

Mrs. Son : "You don't know how happy I'm son chaeyoung,for both of you. I know you Mina it's have been hard for you to deal with my crazy daughter, but I'm still thankful to you for loving her. First of all I would like to congratulate the both of you, and all my blessings are with you. Just go for it. I know it wo--"

Chaeyoung : "Mom, mom, mom... You called me to ruin our moment?"

Mrs. Son : "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just so happy for the both of you"

Chaeyoung : "Bye mom, talk to you later."

She hung the call.

Mina : "She looks more happy than I thought"

Chaeyoung and Mina picked their bag and started moving towards the exit before the whole path will become a pitch dark trap for them.

Chaeyoung : "She's faking it"