19

Tzuyu : "Gwenchana?"

Chaeyoung turn to look at Tzuyu, and smiled with a nod.

Tzuyu : "You started to lie to me to?"

Chaeyoung : "No, I'm fine, tzu"

Tzuyu : "You love her, she loves you, then why you are making all these things this complicated and rough chaeyoung?"

With a sigh chaeyoung answered.

Chaeyoung : "For him"

She pointed at the sleeping Aiden.

Chaeyoung : "I know if I'll confess my true feelings, both of us will greed for our future, together. That boy was left without his mother when Mina used to spend time with me, back in days. That boy was raised by a family where no one loved him except Mina for straight four years. And now when he finally met with his father, I shouldn't interfere in their life. I know how hard is it to grow up without a father beside me"

Tzuyu : "Wait a minute... You, how could you know that he only leave in Japan for four years of his life?"

Chaeyoung bitterly smiled.

Chaeyoung : "Mingyu, as he promised, he send me a letter three years ago. In that he clearly mentioned that Mina and Aiden is coming back to Korea."

Tzuyu : "For years you are aware about that Mina unnie is here, in the same country as you. But still you never tried to approach her. Why?"

Chaeyoung : "The day she landed here, I thi k after few days she called Momo unnie, then she had a conversation with Sana unnie later she started talking to all of you. But... she never texted me. Not even once"

Tzuyu : "You are angry on her?"

Chaeyoung : "I can't. I'm trying my best to unlove her. To get my heart back which is with her from years. But she is holding onto that heart so tightly that if I'll take it away from her, her half of the world will he destroyed"

Tzuyu : "Will you endure your pain for her, for the rest of your life?"

Chaeyoung : "Do you have a better way?"

Tzuyu : "Can't you just make her happy?"

Chaeyoung : "She should move on rather than finding her happiness in me. It will be better for four of us"

Tzuyu : "Four?"

Chaeyoung : "Aiden, Mina, Jun, and me"

Tzuyu : "I really don't know who Jun is, and whatever is going in your personal life. But the only thing I can see is you both being in love with each other from the past years. And suffering equally"

Chaeyoung : "One day it will end, don't worry"

Tzuyu : "The way you both are loving each other, it wouldn't end the suffering, but... the suffering will end you"

Chaeyoung looked at her shoes and then at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu : "Love her, and let her love you. Give this a chance if not then run away"

Chaeyoung : "But--"

Tzuyu : "Four days. Just four days. On fifth day if you don't want to then don't  even show your face to her."

Chaeyoung : "Will it hurt?"

Tzuyu : "Does it matter? At least it will be less painful as compared to the pain you both are enduring"

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and with a deep breath she nodded.

Chaeyoung : "Just four days"

|| MEANWHILE ||

Sana : "Mina-ya do you want to eat something?"

Mina : "I'm not hungry sana"

Sana nodded and looked at Mina who is focusing onto nothing as her eyes stayed outside the bus.

Sana : "Can't you move on from her?"

Mina : "From the past seven years I'm trying the same, but it's like her love is a circle, just circling around it. Don't know where's the starting and where's the end"

She turn her head to look at Sana.

Sana : "For Aiden?"

Mina : "Tried! I tried every possible thing. But it is all in vain"

Sana : "Then force her to love you"

Mina : "I don't think she could ever love me back."

Sana : "She will Mina, trust me."

Mina : "She is complicated sana, sometimes she will push me away and the pull me in"

Sana : "This trip, try to make her love you back. If not then you don't have any other choice than giving up on your love for Chaeyoung"

Mina nodded.

Sana make sure that Mina will drift into sleep as she keep on caressing Mina's hand, for soothing her drifting her into sleep.

Meanwhile chaeyoung keep tried to focus on her work, she still have three days left to submit the song to JYPE.

Four hours passed so easily that now they are standing in front of the resort and deciding room partners.

Jeongyeon : "We are four so, the biggest room for us. Thank you"

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Junghoon, and Aeri, in short the Yoo family already took the key of room number 104 and asked the bellboy for keeping their luggage in the room.

Jihyo : "Dub and Momo, in 105?"

Momo : "Okayie"