Two.

Sitting in the bustling Devonne design studio where last minute details for the upcoming New York Fashion Week show were being sorted out, Wilmer Valderrama felt surprisingly calm. Usually when there was so much chaos around him he felt like he should be apart of it, like he should be panicking as well and hanging on the verge of an anxiety attack, but he was just fine. He was in the waiting room that blocked off the CEO's office from everyone else and somehow, this was the only area in the building that was calm. There was a koi pond in the middle of the room and it was odd, but it fit. The receptionist had a few vanilla candles lit on her desk and the lights were dimmed down as calming music played through the speakers. Maybe that's why it felt so peaceful in this little area, compared to the rest of the studio.

He was early, and he knew it, but the camera crew had to set up where they were going to film, and he wanted to get a feel of the business. New York Fashion Week came before Paris Fashion Week, so naturally, everyone around there had a certain job that they had to do, and everyone was freaking out about not being able to get it done on time. Wilmer wondered if it was always that busy, but with someone who seemed as in control as Demi was, he didn't think so.

Demi. Last night when he went home to his apartment in Brooklyn, she had been the only thing on his mind. He was almost infatuated with her. She just seemed so interesting and complex, like there was so much more to her than what she put out there. He wanted to figure her out. He wanted to see all the sides of her. It was no wonder that a documentary on her was in such high demand. It was because she almost teased the world with a glimpse of who she was, but never revealed the full picture.

"Mr. Valderrama, you know you're extremely early?" The woman at the receptionist desk in the waiting room was named Marissa. She had light blonde hair that didn't really go well with her skin, and a thick bandage over her nose, probably from a recent plastic surgery. The way that she kept eyeing him over the screen of her Macbook Air made him shift uncomfortably in his seat, and made him wish that he hadn't come so early.

"The camera crew is trying to figure out where the best areas to shoot are, and where she goes the most by talking to employees and stuff. They also had to hand out contracts to everyone who would possibly be filmed or interviewed," Wilmer explained as Marissa just nodded with a sly smile on his face. He looked away as one of the glass doors swung open, and Demi Lovato waltzed in, this time in a leather jacket with dark washed jeans. The look was simple but professional.

"Marissa, instead of entering more auctions on eBay, I need you to go downstairs and gather my staff into the conference room for a meeting because apparently, I have to do everything by myself around here. And tell that nice little reporter who is sneaking around in the knockoff Tom Ford shoes that I don't have a comment about my husband's alleged affair with that trashy Ethiopian princess. Goodbye." Demi dismissed Marissa with a wave of her hand and the poor girl scurried out of the office with a pale face tinted by green.

"Wilmer, you're early. Is it to make up for you being fifteen minutes late for our meeting yesterday?" She raised her eyebrow, and from his daughter's obsession with her own eyebrows, he knew that Demi's were pretty perfect in terms of beauty standards.

"Well, if that's how you want to look at it, sure," Wilmer said with a shrug, following her into her office. She shrugged out of her coat and took off her hat and her gloves, hanging all of her stuff up before walking over to her desk. Her office was neat and tidy, like OCD neat. Everything had a place and it seemed to all be in it. He had never seen such an organized space in his life before.

"Did you need something?" Demi asked, looking up from her iPad and raising her eyebrow again. She did that a lot...too much.

"I know your schedule for today, but you don't know mine. We're gonna focus mainly on your work today and your preparation for your two big shows coming up. We're briefly covering New York Fashion Week which is next week since it's all preparation for the big show in Paris. And my camera crew is setting up around the studio and handing out contracts to make sure that it's okay for us to record and interview them," he briefed her as she did that thing where she kept her eyes on him when he talked and didn't look away at all. She had done that with Marissa as well. Even when you weren't looking at her, she was looking at you.