Three.

It was the wedding of the century. Nicholas Jerry Jonas had been the only unwed son of the Jonas family after his oldest brother married Danielle Deleasa, the daughter of an Italian mob boss, and his other brother had come out as gay. The marriage of Nicholas Jerry Jonas and Demetria Devonne Lovato had been all over the newspaper just because of how high profile it was. It was to New York what the Royal Wedding had been to England. Yes, it was that big of a deal.

Demi had been slowly making a name for herself, but as soon as the world learned that she was marrying the last eligible Jonas son, her name never left the papers. Some people believed that it was just for publicity, and it was just a way for Demi to fund her company since she hadn't been born rich like everyone else that she seemed to come in contact with. But pictures always spoke louder than words, and the pictures of the two of them in the months leading up to the wedding and even afterwards spoke for themselves. They were in love...especially Demi. She was head over heels in love with him and anyone could see that just by the way that she looked at him. She adored that man. And the way that he looked at her was the way that every woman wanted to be looked at.

Oddly enough, Wilmer and Isabella had arrived just in time to watch Demi greet all of Nick's family. He wondered if any of her family was coming but he was more focused on making sure that Isabella was out of the way and they had a good camera angle.

"Demetria, you look beautiful as usual," Denise exclaimed, eyeing the cameras as she brought Demi. The look that flashed across Demi's face was enough for him to know that she was uncomfortable and Denise usually wasn't like this. While trying to find out some background information on Demi he had read that Nick's family wasn't that fond of her but he didn't think that it was actually true.

"Thank you Denise. You've really slimmed down since the last time I saw you." If the fashion thing didn't work out for her, she would make an amazing actress. Or maybe they just had different definitions of the word "slim."

Next was Joe, the gay one, and it was obvious that he was. Demi's shoulders sunk down a little bit and she had no problem throwing herself into his arms. Their hug was a little bit longer and he whispered something into her ear that made the foyer fill with a laugh that he hadn't heard before. He looked back to make sure that they were still recording. That was a moment that he knew would be few and far between.

Joe went on to greet the twins who both tackled him after moving away from their grandparents, and Kevin stepped up to greet Demi with his wife, Danielle. Demi made sure to hug Danielle first but when Kevin hugged her, her body stiffened like she was going into defense mode. She discreetly pushed his arms off of her before shooting both of them a grimace that was supposed to be a smile and going to help Joe with her kids. What was that all about?

"Dad, I really have to pee," Isabella whispered, gently bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet as Wilmer rolled his eyes. How was he supposed to know where the bathroom was?

"Isa-"

"No dad, you don't get it. I really gotta go." She shot him a look which he immediately understood and was about to go find Demi to ask her where the bathroom was, but Demi was already walking out of the kitchen where she had taken his family.

"You guys don't need to get footage of us in the kitchen if you don't want to...Nick should be here soon," Demi said, rubbing the fabric of the dress in between her fingers as Wilmer nodded and told his crew to take a break. He turned back to Demi and was actually able to take in what she was wearing. She looked like a dream in a simple ivory colored dress that fit her body like a second skin. The shoulders were squared off and the sleeves were kind of long. The dress had a deep v that dipped down between her chest and was decorated with jewels. She had on a tank top to be modest though.