Nineteen.

If heaven was real, Wilmer was sure that was where he was currently residing. It was early in the morning, the time of day when the sun was just appearing and adding a little light to the sky, when the dew drops on green blades of grass were becoming noticeable, when the first morning joggers were beginning to appear. Wilmer had deemed this as his favorite time of day because Demi wasn't awake yet so they didn't have to step back into reality. Her head was on his chest with her short locks that smelled like vanilla and strawberries splayed out across his chest and tickling his nose. Their nude bodies were entangled together in the aftermath of their lovemaking – or at least that's what Wilmer called it – and the sheets were halfway off of the bed. There was a light snore coming from her lips but it wasn't anything that would annoy him. Instead he found it almost endearing that she was in that deep of a sleep that all of her little indecencies and habits were coming out. It was a cute snore and he would probably remember it forever.

He had been up for a while but had been terrified to move. If he moved, Demi would wake up and it would all be over. She wouldn't address what had happened between them and instead prepare herself and her twins for their flight. She would probably ignore him for a few days and then figure that she finally had to talk to him because they were doing business together. And he knew this because he knew her. Their time together had been short yet precious, and he had learned so much about her, but there was still more that he was just dying to know. But their time together wasn't infinite and she wasn't an open book. And after what happened last night, he knew that she would be more closed off than ever before.

But he didn't want them to forget about this. He wanted her to remember every single detail; how he had adored and worshipped her body and how he had whispered 'I love you' into her ear every chance that he got because he wanted her to know. He wanted her to hear him. He loved her. He really did love her. She was only the second woman that he had ever loved in his entire life, the first being a complete mistake. But loving her wasn't a mistake. It couldn't be.

His thoughts were interrupted when she shifted on his chest, unraveling from her curled up position to stretching her arms and her legs out and releasing a wide yawn. Her eyes weren't open yet though. Her face scrunched up as she stretched and then curled back into him. She moaned a little bit and a slight whimper was released from her lips before her eyes fluttered up and she looked right up at him. She wasn't confused or dazed or anything. She knew what had happened last night and maybe, since she didn't look mad or upset or emotionless, she would address it.

"Morning." His voice was deep and husky in the morning and he hated it. But the way the right side of her mouth twitched into an almost smile made him think that she liked it. So he liked it too.

"Morning." Her voice was raspy and he found himself smiling down at her. He wished it could always be like this. He wished that he really was in heaven and this was what he got to wake up to every single day without any second thoughts.

"What time is it?" She questioned, stretching out again before she curled back into him again and tugged the sheets over their body as if she didn't want their moment to end either.

"Almost seven..." he trailed off as she yawned again and nodded but didn't attempt to move.

"Can I tell you something?" She sleepily questioned through another yawn.

"Anything."

"That was the first time that I've done that...in a while. And it was amazing," she breathed out, this time through a breathy giggle. He wished he had a camera to snap a picture of her face right now because it was beautiful.

"I could say the same thing." He craned his neck to kiss her but she turned her head so that he caught her cheek instead. He wanted to be upset about it but she was giving him more than he expected her to so he wouldn't complain.