Five.

Isabella was more than happy when her dad finally checked her out of school two hours after he made sure that she actually went there. The way her school worked, all parents had to do was call to dismiss their child from class and then the child could just sign out and leave. From her extensive research and borderline obsession, Isabella already knew where the Devonne office was so she used her lunch money to catch a cab there, and when she finally arrived, she nearly fainted in the lobby.

"Excuse me miss, may I help you?" A receptionist had left her desk and crossed the lobby just to talk to her. She wasn't dressed like a regular receptionist either. She looked like something out of a magazine and Isabella had to bite her lip to stop herself from gushing over her outfit. Rumor has it that every employee that worked at Devonne could only wear clothing from the line or else they'd be fired.

"I'm uh...I'm Wilmer Valderrama's daughter, the one whose doing the HBO documentary. He knows I'm supposed to be here," Isabella answered. The woman looked at her with a hint of uncertainty in her eyes but in the end, she led her over to the elevators and hit the button for the floor she was supposed to go to. Isabella wrapped her arms around herself as she took in excited breaths. The woman standing next to her was holding a real Chanel bag. And another woman across from her was tapping the most fabulous pair of Louboutins that she had ever seen.

"Oh my God," she breathed out, causing everyone in the elevator to turn to her. She sheepishly smiled and thanked God when it stopped on the floor that she was supposed to get out on. She squeezed her way through those unrealistically beautiful people and emerged in the heart of the Devonne studios. That was when she was sure she was gonna faint.

"Isa, take a deep breath. Do you have your inhaler with you?" She didn't even register the fact that her dad was talking to her because she was too busy taking the studio in. It was so posh and clean and white and neat. Everyone there looked like they had stepped right out of Vogue and everything about it made Isabella feel like she was in some type of movie. There was no way that this was real life.

"Thank you so much for letting me leave school early I swear I'll never complain about anything ever again!" Isabella exclaimed as Wilmer just scoffed and began to lead her towards Demi's office, which is where the twins were.

"Demi left because she had a lot of meetings and the only reason why I let you leave early is because she needed someone to watch the twins and you had all those babysitting jobs last summer. They're allergic to peanuts and they like some Mickey Mouse show and your job is to keep them occupied and out of trouble, okay?" Wilmer explained as they stopped outside of Demi's office so that she could take in the koi pond and say hello to Marissa and freak out a little bit before seeing the twins.

"Wait, you guys are on first name basis? Only her family gets to call her that," Isabella squealed as Wilmer rolled his eyes before pushing her into the office and following right behind her. Nolie and Nicholas were sharing Demi's chair and watching their favorite show on the iPad that she had left for them while eating the apples and caramel sauce that Marissa had given to them that they still hadn't finished. Nicholas was half asleep and Nolie looked like she was getting bored.

"Have fun. I'll be in the design studio if you need me," Wilmer stated before walking off and leaving Isabella with the twins.

"Hello, I'm here to meet Nicholas Jonas," Demi greeted the hostess at Nick's favorite upscale café as she took her sunglasses off and flashed her a smile. The woman's eyes widened to the size of saucers and her hands were shaking as she grabbed a menu from underneath the counter. Sometimes, Demi enjoyed the effect that she had on other people. But sometimes she thought that it was utterly ridiculous how people acted when they got around her, especially when they weren't her staff.