Seventeen.

Wilmer was beginning to grow tired of Paris. It really was over romanticized, or maybe he just hadn't seen enough of it to really fall in love with it like so many people apparently had. He had taken some great pictures but he was just ready to go back home to his shabby little Brooklyn apartment because Europe was beginning to drain him. He had encountered more drama here than he had in his entire life and he was beginning to regret this trip.

But there was one thing that was stopping him from doing so, and that was Demi. Her face filled his dreams and she was the last person that he thought about before he went to sleep and the first person that he thought of when he woke up. It was wrong because she was married with two kids and she had so much going on but he had given up on fighting it. He really liked her. If he could describe it, it was the way that he had felt about Rosalie when he first met her in high school. He was so infatuated with her. Everything about her was perfect and he always wanted to be with her. That's how it was with Demi but even more powerful than it was with Rosalie. And he didn't know how to tell her that without scaring her away or getting the whole, "I love Nick," speech so he kept it to himself.

It was a new day and apparently some photographers and interviewers from Cosmopolitan had flown to Paris just for a photoshoot, but Demi said that this shoot was special and had asked Wilmer to come with her to film some of it because she could already tell that it would be one of her favorite shoots. And of course he couldn't object because it was Demi, and he had quickly learned that anytime he got to spend with her was precious.

The photoshoot was at a little studio outside of the main city. When they got there, the woman that was supposed to be interviewing her, Anna, was already there but the photographer wasn't. From the way her face flushed when she heard the news, Wilmer could tell that Demi was annoyed but didn't say anything. Instead she went to wardrobe and hair and makeup.

An hour later and he was still a no show. Anna was freaking out and every thirteen seconds she was apologizing to Demi for the inconvenience. Wilmer was just minding his own business and looking at the video that Isa had sent him from her class.

"I have a solution." Demi cut Anna off in the middle of one of her apologies and clapped her hands together.

"Wilmer is shooting a documentary about me for HBO but I'm sure he could take the pictures, right Wilmer?" He looked up from his phone, meeting her eyes. Even in the minimal lighting they were still sparkling and he had to look away before he got lost in them. After a few minutes of trying to focus on something else, he realized that everyone was waiting on him for an answer and he couldn't even remember the question.

"Uh sure," he uneasily replied, causing Demi to beam, and then he had to look away again because her smile was just so bright and beautiful and it made him want to caress her face and kiss her so that he could feel her lips spreading against his in that gorgeous smile that she didn't show often.

"Great, let's get to work!" Wilmer cleared his throat and went over to his camera bag. He wasn't a camera snob or anything but he did like working with his own equipment because it's what he knew. Demi's hair and makeup team were doing last minute touch ups on her before they stepped into the separate, smaller all white room where the pictures were originally supposed to be taken. There was only one window in the room, and it was a skylight and Demi just happened to step directly underneath it. The soft glow of the light shining down on her made her look like she had descended directly from heaven and even though they hadn't started yet, Wilmer just had to take a picture.

It was a rustic style bedroom with furniture that had chips in the white paint and a golden headboard with messed up white sheets. Wilmer didn't know what the theme for the shoot was supposed to be but since he was the photographer, he guessed he could decide.