One.

She had the type of life that everyone dreamed of. She had the perfect little husband and the perfect children and the perfect little job. Perfection. That was the only word that he could use to describe her because that's what she was. If he opened a dictionary and looked up that word she would be sitting right next to it on the page with that little half smirk on her face that made everyone believe that she knew exactly what they were thinking at all times, the smirk that made them believe that her life was just as perfect as they all thought that it was. Even if it wasn't.

His assignment was simple. HBO wanted a documentary of her journey to Paris Fashion Week, since this would be her debut at Fashion Week. It was a big deal for not only her, but for everyone in the fashion world as well. She was young and she was new and she was fresh, and she brought that to her brand and that's why it had been so successful. She had spent years building it up, before she even got married, but it was as if her marriage to Nicholas Jonas was what gave her that extra push, that extra boost, and she had finally booked Paris Fashion Week, and the whole world would be watching to see if she failed or succeeded.

The documentary wasn't just supposed to focus on her brand though. It was supposed to focus on her, because no one really knew who she was. She rarely did sit down interviews; they were usually called in or answered questions through email. If she did do a sit down interview, she did it with her husband. No one really knew who Demetria Lovato was outside of her husband, besides the woman who had built a successful company from the ground up. He was supposed to capture her. Capture her in her weak moments, capture her when she was happy, capture her with her children, capture her anywhere and with anyone so that the people who loved her, who idolized her, could get a glimpse into who Demetria Lovato really was.

He just never realized how difficult that would actually be.

It all started at a polished building on 69th Street on the Upper East Side of New York. Wilmer Valderrama never really had a reason to be on the Upper East Side, and he didn't think he would ever visit such a grand place. Everything was different there, compared to where he lived in Brooklyn. The streets were cleaner. It certainly smelled better. The people walked around with their noses higher in the air than anyone else's. Shiny black town cars and expensive, imported vehicles sat in front of the historical buildings that housed some of the richest people in the country, and sometimes even the world.

He was slightly intimidated by it all, and this project was the last thing that he wanted to do, but he needed the money and this could actually be his big break, so he mustered up whatever courage and dignity that he had, and walked up to the glass doors; however, he didn't even get a chance to go inside because the doorman stopped him before he could.

"I'm sorry sir, but I don't recognize you." His eyes roamed over his body in a completely judgmental way, and Wilmer shifted in his pleather jacket. He didn't blame the man for stopping him because he knew that he definitely didn't look like the average person that walked into these buildings.

"I'm Wilmer Valderrama. I'm doing a documentary on Demetria Lovato, for HBO, and she's expecting me." She was actually expecting him fifteen minutes ago but he got caught up in traffic and then his cameraman got the flu, so he had to rely on an old time friend to help him out on the first day of shooting.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, sir, but go right ahead to the elevators. Just tell the man in there where you're going and he'll take you there," the man explained with a tip of his hat before finally allowing Wilmer and Riley to enter the building. Wilmer felt eyes on them as they crossed the lobby to the elevator but he ignored them. He was here to do a job, not get judged by the rich and the snobby.

"Demetria Lovato." The elevator boy raised his eyebrow but pushed the button none the less, and the elevator made the smooth transition up.

Wilmer mentally ran through everything that he had to cover with her today to make sure that he didn't forget anything. He couldn't mess this up. He needed the experience and the money because he had a daughter who he wanted to give the entire world to, but with his salary, he couldn't give it to her. He just needed to make this documentary good so he'd get good feedback, and good payment as well.