Fourteen.

Demetria Lovato, the popular American fashion designer of the up and coming brand Devonne has been gracing Milan with her presence during Fashion Week. Last night, Lovato was seen out to dinner with her husband, Nicholas Jonas, and his family, but a disaster occurred when Lovato threw up in the middle of the restaurant. Of course, it was all on the floor but Lovato, always poised and graceful, was clearly mortified at her unexpected actions and fled to the bathroom immediately. Maybe the food was bad or maybe she has something cooking in her oven, if you know what I mean. Either way, we wish her well and we hope she enjoys the rest of her stay here.

Demi was mortified. Nothing like that had ever happened to her before and she prayed that it never happened again. She didn't even know what triggered it. They were just receiving their second course and everything smelled so lovely but Kevin happened to be sitting across from her and she felt a foot running up her exposed leg and suddenly she was throwing up nearly everything that she had just ingested, almost soiling Denise's clothes but only ruining her own. She didn't know that it had been caught on camera. That had to be the most embarrassing moment of her life, even though in high school she had walked around for half the day with period blood stains because she didn't have any real friends and no one else bothered to tell her.

She refused to talk to anyone on the way back to the hotel. All she wanted to do was strip of her ruined outfit and take the hottest shower of her life. With telling Wilmer about what had happened with Kevin, it was like being around him was just more unbearable than ever before. She couldn't perk herself up and pretend like nothing had happened, like he hadn't raped her and caused the paternity of her children to be called into question since then. Now that Wilmer knew, she really did want to tell Nick so that she could stop being tortured by having Kevin constantly around her but would he even believe her? It would always be her words against Kevin's and Kevin had his entire family to back him up. Who did she have?

The car stopped and Demi didn't even wait for her chauffeur to open the door. She pushed it open and immediately rushed into the hotel, not bothering to wait for Nick or anyone else. She was nearly sprinting to the elevator and jammed the button in several times before she realized that she was being irrational and that people were watching her and she needed to calm down, even if she was more on edge than ever before.

Finally, the doors opened and Demi immediately walked through them, but jumped in surprise when she saw Isabella standing there in a pair of fuzzy pajamas that looked oddly comfortable. Little penguins decorated the pants and the top and her hair was braided down her back. She looked like a little kid, and so much about her reminded Demi of her younger self.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"Probably...but I took a nap earlier and this time change still has me really messed up. I ride the elevator at my apartment when I can't sleep to calm down, and usually it works, but this one is too nice and the music isn't exactly soothing," Isabella explained, rambling a little bit but Demi didn't mind. She was thankful for the distraction and even more thankful that Isabella didn't have anything smart to say about the smell.

"That's different...usually I just drink tea or walk around when I can't sleep. Is your dad up?" A hint of a smile appeared on Isabella's face but she shook her head.

"He went to sleep after you went to dinner. How was it?"

Demi looked down to the blotchy green stain on her dress and shook her head. That was one of the worst dinners of her life and she would probably be the running joke of the night at the one that she had to attend tomorrow.

"It was fine but I'm tired as well." The elevator stopped and opened up to their floor so Isabella let Demi out first before following her out. Before Demi could enter her room, Isabella stopped her and took a deep breath before talking.