CHAPTER 2

SIDHART POV

I went to home in tears.I don't know why everyone hates me.All the person Who I love leaves me or hates me.Everyone think am a curse.Yes it's true I am a curse.I hate my life.I must do something about this.Tomorrow was my birthday too but no one was there to wish me other than Asad.

Just then a diary appeared there magically it was a beutiful diary.

SIDHART POV ENDS

In this diary it was written BATUR it was a Turkish name.And then down of it was written Rakesh who is Sidhart dad.When he opened his diary the ring in his finger started to glow very brghtly

When he opened his diary the ring in his finger started to glow very brghtly

This was a ring given by his dad when he was child .He never removed this ring.But Sid is not aware that this ring contains many magical powers.

In the diary it was written that when you will turn 18 you will go to the super earth and you will get your magical powers and you will die from this earth.And in the the end of the page it was written DOGUN GUNUN KUTLU OSNUN.Sidhart was shocked and decided to show this to asad.
He went to asad house and asad warmly welcomed him.And Sidhart showed the diary to asad.only one page was written and everything else was blank.

Asad:Bro what is this and how did you get it?

Sid:I was sitting in my room when this diary appeared of nowhere.

Asad:(Thinking)How is this possible BATUR is the capital of Narnia.that means whatever is written in this diary is telling the truth.and sidhart is the Prince of Narnia.

Asad:Sid I think whatever the diary is saying is the truth.

Sidhart nodded

Sid:But what is this super earth.

Asad:Super earth is world just like earth where magical creatures live.It is ten times bigger than earth.

Sid:Ooh but WAIT..how do you know these things.(making a curious face)

Asad:Abab so.

Sid:what abab so say the truth

Asad didn't reply

Sid:bro I am your best friend.if your not comfortable don't say(made a sad face)

Asad:no there is nothing like that.Actually I am from super earth.

Sidhart was shocked.

Sid:that means your not a human

Asad nodded

EOC

Please vote and comment