Tickle Fight {Requested Pref.}

Jim: when you two have tickle fights it usually starts out with Jim coming home from a bad day at work, and constantly you tell him that you do not want to be dragged into sadness... so you attack him, in a good way. You sneak up on him and tickle his sides until he is either on the ground or on the bed (or couch), then you just lay on top of him and stay there until he gets whatever he has to off of his chest and go back to having tickle wars - this time, he joins in and surprises you. It is safe to say he ends the day on a good note.

Bruce: for you and Bruce, these tickle fights are just an everyday thing. Similar to nerf wars you two have where you surprise one another by shooting with a nerf gun every so often, you surprise each other with tickles. Though, Bruce has a problem... you hate being tickled, so when he does he takes the risks of being kicked, punched, pushed, or anything out of surprise by his actions. You two are so goofy you laugh about it after, so it doesn't cause any problems.

Jerome: oh boy, tickle fights with Jerome? These are interesting. Almost every time it ends in sex or something sexual, no explanation needed he's just... Jerome. But tickle fights are surprisingly rare, that makes it a special moment - you don't often get these times with Jerome to just laugh and be together. No matter how much you despise him for scaring you and tackling you to tickle you, it is a moment you love, because you never know how many more moments you will have with him - he tends to plan many things that will get him killed or locked up, so you worry.

Victor: tickle fights don't happen with you two, IF it were to, it would be so rare. Neither of you like being tickled.

Oswald: now tickle fights with Ozzy are adorable. It is also very rare, much like with Jerome, but it usually starts with pillow fights. The pillow fighting leads to attacking each other with tickles until you've both exhausted yourselves out and fall asleep in each others arms. Yeah, when I said it was adorable, I meant it.

Edward: when tickle fights happen between you two, of course it has to do with riddles. You ask a riddle, he gets it wrong, you tickle him for five seconds - if he gets it right, you get tickled, and vice versa. This game between the two of you is played quite often, always when you two are alone just sitting in bed and bored out of your minds. He always lets you get some tickles in because he is always guessing right and hitting you with complicated riddles, which you sometimes do get correct and learn for the next time. You two usually play this game until one or both of you gets too tired to continue, and you lay on his chest with his arms around you all snuggled under the covers until both of you fall asleep.

Jeremiah: tickle fights don't happen with Jeremiah, he's not one to really... be goofy. You pout about how boring he can be sometimes, but get over it because he makes it worth it if you get what I'm saying. *wink wink*

Requested by: DarkerLoveStory
Written by: crestoothpaste