{Victor Zsasz Imagine}

𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝘿

You walk down the streets of Gotham City, recently having moved here to stay with your father you have never had the time to explore the city

You walk down the streets of Gotham City, recently having moved here to stay with your father you have never had the time to explore the city. You breathe in the air, although it is not a pleasant smell hitting your nose; you almost taste it.

You turn your head to stare down an alley, stopping in your tracks and biting your bottom lip curiously. You don't see anyone, so you decide to walk into the alley. You were new to Gotham, you didn't know the kinds of things people in this city do. Back where you come from, you were able to trudge down alleys without a worry of being murdered; not in Gotham, apparently, as you hear the click of a gun behind you and stop. You slowly turn around, your eyes wide in fear.

"You're a cute one," the man says, licking his lips in a disgusting manner. He grins as he steps towards you, keeping his gun at level to your body if you chose to try anything. He raises his hand, while you stand there and watch him carefully. He suddenly grabs you roughly by the neck and pushes you up against a brick wall next to the two of you, biting his lip ferociously. "You're mine now," he says, his tone raspy and his words almost slurred together; it was obvious to you that he had too much to drink. He touches the gun to your side, looking you up and down with a disgusting smile on his face.

You decide you had enough of his perverted attitude, raising your knee and quickly hitting him in the stomach as hard as you can. You thrust your fist into his face, before taking your chance to dart out of the alleyway - but he grabs you before you got far.

He groans in irritation, raising his gun to your temple and slamming you harshly against the wall. "Big mistake, girl!" He snaps, gritting his teeth as he stares daringly into your E/C eyes.

"No, that was a big mistake."

The man looks over, keeping his grip on you tight. "Fuck off, Zsasz," he says, knitting his brows together in frustration.

A loud gunshot echoes throughout the alley, and the man drops to the pavement with a loud thud.

You sigh irritably, shaking your head in disappointment as you lift your hand to wipe the blood drops off of your face. "Men," you say with a sarcastic tone, rolling your eyes as you make your way over to your father's hitman.

Victor looks at you, his expression showed his surprise. "Are you alright?" He asks, looking you up and down as if he is checking for any injuries.

"I'm fine, Vic," you answer, nodding your head. "How did you know where to find me?" You ask, raising your brow in confusion.

Victor shrugs. "I'm doing my job," he answers simply. "Boss said you have never held a weapon or experienced this," he says, clear confusion in his tone.

"Well," you begin with a smirk, "There is much my father does not know about me."

Victor grins, stepping closer to you. "I'm interested," he responds.