In Love {Ed Nygma Gif Imagine}

Imagine you're eavesdropping on a conversation between Oswald Cobblepot and Edward Nygma, and happen to overhear one thing you have always dreamed of hearing from your best friend.

You stand around the corner from where Oswald and Ed were having a conversation. Originally, you were going to have a conversation with Oswald regarding something quite important to him, but the moment you could hear Ed's voice you chose to eavesdrop.

"You can't be so certain about that, Ed," Oswald states, shaking his head as he stares at his friend. 

Ed smiles, a really wide smile showing off his pearly white teeth. "Y/N is such a wonderful, sweet, and kind woman, Oswald," he replies, shrugging his shoulders. "I think I'm in love!" He laughs as he says it, a happy sounding laugh, one you adore.

You lean against the wall, in shock at the words you heard from Ed. After a moment passes, you smile widely to yourself and bite your bottom lip, keeping yourself from doing a little happy dance in place. In that moment, you entirely forgot what you were going to inform Oswald about, because you just found out that the man you are completely in love with feels the same about you.