Young Love {Bruce Wayne Gif Imagine}

Imagine you and Bruce are adventuring through the streets of Gotham, and you both enter an alley because Bruce told you he had to talk about something important. He admits to something which you are not expecting at all...

You follow your best friend down the alley, laughing nonstop after a little joke he told you

You follow your best friend down the alley, laughing nonstop after a little joke he told you. "See, this is why you're my number one, you always make me laugh," you say, lifting your hand to wipe the tears from your eyes after laughing too hard.

Bruce smiles at you as the two of you stop to face each other, his eyes locking with yours. "Y/N/N, there is something I have to tell you," he says suddenly, his voice changes to a serious one and it sparks concern in you.

You frown as he does. "You can tell me anything, Bruce, you know that," you respond.

Bruce's cheeks heated up slightly and turn red, but he keeps eye contact with you. "I like you," he says bluntly.

You stand in surprise, lips parting as you stare at him. The man you have always loved just admitted to liking you in the same way you like him.

"I'm sorry, I ruined our good time," Bruce rushes, shaking his head as he lowers it to stare at the pavement.

"No no, Bruce, I feel the same way about you," you reply quickly, a smile forming on your face as his lips curve into a wide grin.

Bruce hesitates for a moment, as if he is unsure of what to do, but then places his hands on each side of your face and leans in. His lips brush yours, and you kiss him back with an uncontrollable smile on your face. He pulls away, still holding your face in his smooth and warm hands. Both of you have wide grins on your faces, and stare lovingly into each others eyes for a few moments before returning to your stroll, hand-in-hand.

Gotham Imagines & Preferences (DISC.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara